Ways to make Map 8 Great

• Get a better host
    Whenever Bad streams prison cant handle the amount of players that log on. Everything’s laggy.
  • Have Dream advertise prison on his channel.
    Look. Dream has 3.41million subscribers. I know player count isn’t that much of an issue on prison, but imagine how much money you guys can make if Dream makes a video talking about MunchyMC prison and the release of map 8. There will for sure be a humongous player boost. The only person advertising MunchyMC at the moment is basically BBH and Skeppy (Sometimes). Imagine if Dream made videos on MunchyMC, telling people about Map 8. More players = More money
  • Listen to player feedback.
    It seems like you guys wonder why everyone keeps complaining about prison, and maybe its becuase you guys aren’t listening to our feedback? I’m sure tons of people suggest stuff to admins and developers and you guys take no note of it.
  • Teaming in Prison Breake
    If caught having a team of more than three, everyone that was teaming would get kicked. It’s simple. I’m sure tons of staff spectate Prison Break games and I know it’s easy to tell if people are 6v1ing. You’re allowed to truce with people, as in not killing them, but just watch people when there are big fights. Easy as that…
1 Like

You should never think about money when it comes to games, passion gets you the viewers, not your wealth.

3 Likes

Yes you should think about money when it comes to games. What do you think the point of donations are?

Isn’t dream’s channel like kid friendly and prisons is hella toxic or something

2 Likes

They are donations, they don’t go into your own pocket.
It’s fine to implement a way to receive donations for your work, but not a specific amount in one donation for something in your game. You can’t call this donation anymore.

BadBoyHalo and Dream have to make money somehow. And that’s from their youtube channels and donations.
I’m sure this is how it works
Some of the server donations go to upgrading the server
Some go to paying the admins and developers
Some go to the owners themselves.

Yes but MunchyMC in general is really toxic. I watched some of the videos from KitPvP players and there’s way more trouble in KitPvP than Prison, such as doxing, more ddosing, closet cheaters, and more.
Besides, Prison is already being filled with 12 year olds such as butterblock456, so if Dreams viewers come, there wouldn’t really be that much of a difference.

Only from their youtube channel.
Dream did make money off the donations, but only as a developer.

Through developers.

For their work, yes.

No, if they did that, that would be charity fraud, as they don’t pay taxes when they declare their virtual transactions as donations.

How are the donations a charity. How do you think server owners make money w/o a youtube channel.

How do you know if Dream’s viewers are toxic?

That’s your perspective of MunchyMC. Not factual. Survival has a friendly and welcoming community.

1 Like

It is factual. The main community of MunchyMC is toxic. Will you please just stop replying to all of my prison related posts/replies. You don’t know anything about Prison and you constantly reply on Prison posts. I know you’re trying to be active or whatever on the forums but when it comes to people like you or KittenKatja, it gets very frustrating when you reply knowing you don’t play prison.

Anyone is allowed to reply and I do know things about prisons but ok then. I see that you’re one of those toxic players

1 .Bad like never streams on prison
2.Advertising prison isn’t really what dream does I mean he advertised it like once on twitter
3. they do like when we wanted a looting myth we got one.

1 Like

Yeah, anyone is allowed to reply, but you keep replying and making random statements that are irrelevant. You don’t know what I’m talking about. Please just stop…

What looting mythical. Please say.

It’s in the word DONATION.

1 Like

What’s it a charity for.
How do you think server owners make money in the first place.

Obviously not from their server.
They make money by working a real job, not by being a server owner.

If this thread keeps going off topic I’ll just lock it until you get a reponse from a Prison Senior Staff member.

2 Likes

I think it was Dream’s idea to allow prison to be toxic in the first place… That’s why swearing is allowed if I’m not mistaken.

Log onto survival and see how nice it is mate.