Ways to make Map 8 Great

Hey!! At the end of the day I am a survival main, so my opinion probably isn’t the most valuable on this one, but I would like to give my input anyway.

The point I really want to discuss with you is the one referring to player feedback, as it really surprises me that you have the view that you do. Prison is updated every single week with new features, and I have regularly seen admins in chat asking players what they want to see and what their opinions are on certain ideas. The developers seem incredibly passionate and concerned about providing new features which will keep the player-base excited - for example we were given brand new charms just this Saturday - and they are incredibly hard-working from what I can tell. Just because they will not add every feature that everybody wants immediately doesn’t mean that you haven’t been heard or discussed, or that it will not be incorporated in a future update.

It seems as though this was intended to be a post relating to ideas for what you want to see in Map 8, however (except for your last point, which I believe would make pb fairer and should be looked into) you have seemed criticise the staff team more than actually explaining what you would like to see. What, in your eyes has been ignored, or are you just making assumptions here? You don’t know what they are planning for the next map, so really you can only suggest ideas and have conversations with others about possible developments.

Also, as I mentioned prior, I think your last point is worth looking into for sure, and I have seen it mentioned countless times in other posts. I’m very sure this will have been discussed heavily by now, and it will be interesting to see how the mechanics of pb will change overtime.

I hope I explained myself well and I am happy to discuss anything I have said. Bear in mind that I am new to prison and it is not my primary game mode - this is just my view of the whole situation. :)

7 Likes

Yeah, you didn’t really point out any “Ways to make Map 8 great,” You just insulted the staff team for not being competent and not taking player feedback, which isn’t true, I’ve seen Red multiple times in chat asking about updates and features that people like/dislike.

5 Likes

I would like to see a better staff team. Yes.

Because I would like to see a new staff team. Yes.

A big staff team revamp will improve Map 8 by a total.

I wonder what you think is wrong with the staff team when they are incredibly competent, passionate and hard-working, as I previously stated?

4 Likes

~lol~ man drowning

+1 @FlareSox man copies my post just to insult staff

Tell me how I copied your post please.

No? Why do you think this? All the staff team are good, and anyone that abuses/does something wrong has already been demoted. There’s a reason Red is prison admin, and that’s because they are a good staff member. The staff are completely competent from what I have seen.

3 Likes

Right, let’s… let’s replace the staff team to make the players on the Prison server… less toxic…

Because that’s how this works.

1 Like

The only staff members are helpers and they don’t even help players

How are “the only staff members Helpers”? What are you on about?

And what do you mean “they don’t even help players”?

Do you ever actually play on Munchy and read chat? Survival; Skysthelimit26, toccataski, Prison; Kalex31, Craz33, Wool Wars; RedAffect, LunaTheSylveon, so many helpers that ARE ALWAYS helping players…

I don’t see your point.

1 Like

Mate you are banned, and have only been playing since June 10th. Use facts not fiction.

1 Like

I think that they mean that anything above Helpers are never on prison, and that the Helpers don’t help people as they should be constantly doing.

2 Likes

I see lots of mods on Prison, including Xiistaf, who’s active nearly every day, if not every day. I have also seen many Helpers online, as I stated before, people like Craz33 and Kalex31.

2 Likes

I’m an alt account my man, it’s obvious
I’ve been playing since late 2016/ early 2017

whos butterblock456

1 Like

Correction ;p: survival; all of the active helpers!
Plus all of the active mods and admins :smiley:

On prison I have seen a ton of very active mods and helpers, and even the admins have a really good presence!

I can’t speak for other game modes but I’m sure the same can be said :)

5 Likes

This is false. The only people I see on are helpers and two admins (Red and Ant)
The helpers don’t even help.
The one mod that plays is joha.

1 Like

@Xiistaf

Xiistaf, Whippingcream, Joha, what are you on about?

1 Like

only one that helps is Joha