Wait, You Can Mine On Prison!?

Your ideas are always awesome and it is clear that you take this topic seriously cobramon! :smiley:
Lately I have also thought about the serious problem with new players leaving prison before they even had the chance to explore the outside, all the different cell blocks and all the fun that Munchy prison has to offer. One of the big problems that I have thought about is also that it is too hard for new players to obtain money and rankup or just buy a rare pick in auction.
Idk if it is just because OP prison are popular at the moment or…

The reason why I choose to quote this is because I thought maybe this could be 1 of the solutions to the problem with new players leaving. I thought that maybe if new player were given a good pick from the start they would be less likely to leave because it would be a bit less hard for them to rankup the first few ranks. I believe that x4 drops is a bit OP if combined with resetti… But what I think is important is that this new pick is a personal pick. If it were I who coded it I would do so that this pick was inventory bound but also had the rarity of Ultra.
This may seem a bit weird because why give it a ultra rarity if only new players can get it…
Well the reason why this is important is because they will then get a little taste of the ultra abilities and as we say: Once a vampire taste blood the first time, they just can’t stop

So all in all: Add a good pick to the starter kit that allow them to earn money and get a better chance at life. Make sure they get a taste of the rarity system that Munchy has!

I have mentioned this before but without any luck…

Maybe this could be another solution to the problems with new players unable to survive because their “daily income” is too low ;) By adding a good axe (such as chainsaw or thor axe to the starter set this would allow new players to earn their money from the log mine at spawn instead of going to the real mine and get killed during a lockdown or just by falling the entire way down… Could also be a solution…

Awesome that you as soon as you hear a idea think of a counterbalace!!
I like the idea with helping those who earn their way to prestige though mining this way…
Carefull this does not effect the amount of players who x-ray on the server…

Because some of the ideas that I had in New set ideas! - By Joha4732 were used in the TOAD SET, I have been thinking about other abilities…
Once of them is btw x2 XP from everything (Not xp bottles) ;)
Would love to see more of the set ideas I had being used in the prison but I am not sure how fast the DEV team works… My post were from Nov 17 but I guess you should never expect the DEV team to work fast…Im JK btw ;) The Dev team is only made of :heart:
Mr.Awesomeprisonadmin (@Antfrost) Maybe your comment regarding this topic? (Not regarding the DEV team since they are awesome themselves but more the about the main topic)

I believe that the current rare picks are quite good…
I mean like the ultra picks such as wario and Bomb picks are not that expensive and you can earn a lot of money with those if you just use the ability…
For those lategame noobs such as myself I feel like Resetti is very useful every 10 min xD
If you then use resetti to mine the entire layer of diamonds, emeralds and coal ore that will make it close to the 10 min again…
Ofc sonic is also a good pick when there are events such as rainbow rush, diamond rush…

I feel like the events are happening quite often but idk…
Maybe change is so that a mining event happens after 15 min and then 15 min later a global event happens…
Mining events: Rainbow rush, Diamond rush, Gold rush and Mining boost (Yeah I think a mining boost should be added to the random events that happens because this will also work as a trigger to all players who are saving up their event passes. This will also mean the new players will stay more online because events happens so often…)

Global events: Lottery, Lockdown, Chest refill and Golden grass

I can’t remember if you also played map 1 and 2 Presentpaw…
I felt like ever since dura was added to rare items they have lost the “rare” touch that they once had… This topic about removing dura is quite often talked about both between players such as myself but also between admins and players… If I remember correctly then the “stock up on items” were quite well balanced in map 2 because of the ranks ULTRA and LEGENDARY which required a sacrifice of a full inventory of ultras(for ultra) and (I think) 12 legendary items (for legendary). These rank came after A4 instead of prestige…

Love the idea about a achievement system! Would work great as a goal for each player to aim for! Idk if it is just me but I thought it reminded me of one of the ideas in another post of mine xD The idea is not the same but I guess the point behind it is kinda the same!
I guess smart guys thinks alike ;)

Awesome work and I always love to read your ideas Cobramon!

6 Likes