New set ideas! - By Joha4732

Intro:
So I have lately been thinking about some new sets that could be awesome to have on prison.
But before I get to that I would like to say thanks to all in the staff team working on prison.
Your work is appreciated :slight_smile:

A little intro to the set:

The set I have been thinking of is a set based on 4 different types of armor like most of the other ultras right now. I have decided to add another idea to the set and combine these together.
In the following set is a few different combination that I am not sure what is best and therefor anyone who reads this are welcome to comment below whatever you believe is best :slight_smile:

I believe this set has a lot of different versions and I hope to see a lot of comments below to hear out your personal thoughts about this :slight_smile:

Now that this has been fixed lets go on the the set and some pictures :smiley:

Yeah you might have guess it now :smiley: Lara croft OR Indiana Jones

• Lara Croft
  • Indiana Jones

0 voters

I will just leave this pool here if anyone should feel for voting ;)

The reason why I think that both of these characters could be a possibility is because they are both very similar and have a lot of hobbies in common… yeah raiding old tombs and… thats it :joy:

The set:

As I said before this set is made of 4 different types of armor like most of the ultras currently in prison :slight_smile:

• The helm: :tophat:
    Any tomb raider need a useful helm and what is better than a helm with some light
    Ability: Grants perm nightvision and haste 2
    Cooldown: None
    Rarity: Ultra rare
    Color: Brown/black
    Why is this a useful item?
    This helm would be useful for both mining and pvp. The nightvision and haste is made to mine with but could also be very useful outside when looting in dark places or fighting with haste 2.

• The chestplate :tshirt: I am not sure about this chest plate but i will present 2 different editions and see what you guys think :slight_smile:
    1st edition:
    Any tomb raider uses some kind of rope to get pass the traps when raiding tombs
    Ability: By right clicking with an empty hand is user throws a hook in the direction they are looking. The user is afterwards being pulled towards the place where the hook landed.
    Cooldown: 10 seconds
    Rarity: Legendary
    This ability is very similar to the grappler kit or the Spiderman Mask from the last map.
    The reason why I think this is a good item is because it is both useful when running from others and it is also useful when hunting others.

• The chestplate :tshirt:
    2nd edition:
    Somehow tomb raiders always have some awesome luck… Oh how I wish my luck level also were over 9000
    Ability: When opening chests outside your chance of finding MYTHICALS is increased by over 9000%

Nah im jk ;) reduce it to 20%

Cooldown: none
    First lets clear some questions!
    If we said that the chance of finding a mythical when its highest is around 1 out of 5000.
    That would mean that the chance of finding a mythical item would be 0,0002% each chest you open.
    Using this chestplate would increase the chance of finding a mythical item by 20% OF the 0.0002% in other words the chance would become 0.00024%
    Okay so why is this item not OP?
    Well the reason why I believe this is not overpowered is because of the low increase of drop and the fact that it only increases the chance on MYHICAL items and not ultra and legendary items.
    Another reason why I dont believe this is overpowered is because of the fact that it is a chestplate. This means that you lose a lot of armor when you have this on compared to a Guard chestplate (diamond chestplate) This makes you a easy target of other players and therefor its risky to use outside :slight_smile:

• The legs :jeans:
    Any tomb raider uses a lot of different equipment and therefor what is more useful than a toolbelt?
    Ability: The user can by shift right clicking open a tool belt allowing the user to chose 1 out of 3 different abilities
    Cooldown: 20 seconds
    This ability is very similar to the Batman belt from Map 3. The only thing that is different about this ultra is the abilities. The abilities could be like the old ones from the map 3 or 3 new ones… I believe this should be chosen by someone in the staff team :slight_smile:

• The boots :boot:
    A real tomb raider can escape from any difficult situation! All you need is some fast boots!
    Ability: Whenever you take damage gain +1 speed for 5 seconds. Max cap at speed 5. Once 5 the 5 seconds is over with speed 5 gain speed 4 for 5 seconds and so on…
    Cooldown: none
    This ability is very useful when being attacked and grants a chance to the victim to escape a gang. It is neither an OP items since this ability can be countered with a simple Ice arrow.

Another idea:
As I said before I thought of 2 different editions of the chestplate.
If the 2nd chestplate edition were to be chosen I have another idea so that the 1st chestplate idea does not go to waste :slight_smile:

Indiana Jones Lasso:
Any tomb raider uses some kind of rope to get pass the tombs
Ability: By right clicking with the lasso the user throws a hook in the direction they are looking. The user is afterwards being pulled towards the place where the hook landed.
Item: Lead
Cooldown: 10 seconds
This ability is very similar to the grappler kit or the Spiderman Mask from the last map.
The reason why I think this is a good item is because it is both useful when escaping from other players and it is also useful when hunting others. There is a little difference when you compare this to the chestplate because this is not a piece of a set and therefor it can quickly become OP when combined with other ultras.

I took a few pictures to compare the difference in the color black and brown:
Black:
23 53

Brown:
10 28

@BadBoyHalo asked a few days ago about some new idea stuff to the players with ranks.
I will just leave it down here because it has nothing to do with the rest of my post :slight_smile:

• First thing that would be a cool thing for the ranked players to have would be small shops.
    Like the small market in prison 2 where people could come and buy and sell things.
    Making around 10 shops each rank with more space as the rank got better would allow players with rank to sell stuff to the rest of the server without having to be online at the same time. This might be like the Blackmaket but I feel like many players forget that the /bm is a command and therefor I think this would be a cool feature.
  • Another cool feature that should be added to the ranks could be a event command.
    Allowing people with rank to once a day spawn in a event of their choice…

Thanks to anyone who read this entire post and hope I did not waste all of your time ;)
I just wanna leave the thoughts about a ultra rare axe down here in the end of the post…
Is it only me or is this the first prison without a “chainsaw” or “thor axe”…
#Bringbackchainsaw
Questions and comments below thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice post! It seems you’ve put a lot of effort into it and it shows! I like how you justify each feature and the ideas are really cool too!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

I think the math for the 0.00024 is wrong, as it’s increase is like nothing.
20% of 5000 is 1000.
+20% would be 20.0002%.
In other words, it’s a chance of 1 of 5.

EDIT: Just noticed 1 of 5000 is not 0,0002%, it is 0,02%.
0,0002% would be 1 of 500000. (wouldn’t change the +20% fact of 1 of 5)

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:
I believe my math is correct but there is always the chance that I made a mistake…
I will just leave the math below if anyone feel for checking it again…

1/5000 = 0.0002
This means that EVERY time you open a chest there is 0.0002% chance of getting a mythical
Now to the 20%
You take the 20% OUT OF the 0.0002% and not just adding it on…
0.0002 * 0.20 = 0.00004
Now we know that 0.00004 is 20% out of 0.0002
Adding these 2 number together gives 0.00024
This is the increased odds you have…
To check that this is correct you can multiply by 5…
0.00004*5 = 0.0002
Now we are back again where we started and that means it should be correct
Please let me know if I made a mistake somewhere :slight_smile:

I had my problems of understanding your point, as i have to add 20% to 0,0002%.
I also used my calculator for a change.

…

Now after many different tries, I came to understand it.

1/5.000=0,0002(%)
1/5.000+20%=0,00024(%)
5.000*0,00024=1,2
5.000*10=50.000
1,2*10=12
12/50.000=0.00024(%)
6/25.000=0.00024(%)
3/12.500=0.00024(%)

The following mathematical expresion might not be mathematic expressional correct.
1/5000 + 20% = 1/4166,6666(period)

Sorry, it just felt like I had to add X% to Y%.

1 Like

Great idea to give ranked player more perks. The free daily event pass should be 1 for each rank, thugs get 1 a day where as brutes get 3. there should also be new picks exclusive in donator crates (the drill pick)

2 Likes