Viviannn's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: Viviannn

Timezone: EST

How active can you be per week?

• I can be active minimum of 7 hours a week. It will definitely fluctuate based on how busy I am with school or other activities in real life. I haven’t been that active recently because I have been playing more on prison, but if I’m accepted I will for sure be on more often :) When I was active before I played prison more, I was playing most of my time on weekends, and a few hours a day during weekdays.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

• I have 1 or 2 automutes for spamming during an event where a staff member told us to type a certain word to be picked for a prize. I also have a false ARES ban on woolwars from a couple years ago.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

• I haven’t applied before.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

• I think that I have a good reputation. I try to be as kind as I can be and I am a very understanding person. I am very active in the community, and have been around munchy on almost all of the game modes. I have played a lot of Survival, Woolwars, Prison, and even the event server and Purgatory so I’d like to think I’m also a pretty familiar face. I’m very ready to help people on survival and set a good example for others to follow.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

• Survival has always been where I truly main. There have been times, where I go to other game modes and stay there for awhile playing them, but I always end up back in Survival. It’s definitely my true main game mode. I love playing survival and I love playing with my friends on there. I’ve wanted to be staff on there for a couple application seasons, but I always held off until later to apply to make sure I knew more about how the game mode operated and to make sure I had adequate time and maturity to be staff. I think I’m definitely ready now. I don’t know everything about survival, obviously, but I know a lot and I’m excited to learn what I don’t know yet and help others along the way. I also want to be staff to help survival stay a welcoming place for all, family friendly, and keep its positive atmosphere.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.

• I’ve never been staff on any other minecraft servers, but I do have experience in Twitch moderation. I’ve been a mod for a couple pretty big streamers, as well as some smaller streamers. I myself was also a twitch streamer, and I had to deal with conflicts and scammers in my discord server. I think I’m pretty equipped to handle the possible stress of players who break chat and game rules, and if I’m not so sure what to do, I’ll ask for help. I’m also part of the BIT team here, but I don’t know if I’d call that a leadership role.

Thanks to all who are reading this!

Edit #1: Formatted post
Edit #2: Added to punishment question
30 Likes

+1, i’ve known vivian for over 2 years now and they are PRETTY cool!!! i think

6 Likes

BIGGEST +1 i think anyone who has played survival with vivian can tell how much she cares for the community, amazing person overall

5 Likes

HELL YESSSSSS +111111111

Viv is clearly the best applicant so far and I’ll stand on that hill to die, please just skip the application process and make her helper already!

Viv is kind, thoughtful, and on top of management to be a great helper and if she does get a promotion greater mod. Viv can definetly be on top management and can definetly be an incredible asset to the mod team.

Plus pink suits her

3 Likes

Also just noticed but this is the only detailed application (I’d still recommend formatting or color but you do you)

2 Likes

+1

Very nice and helpful member of the community. Trustworthy and open in my experience. Would be a great candidate :)

Go viv! :D

6 Likes

ABSOLUTELY A +1

You are friendly, helpful and funny and it is clear that you respect all players, new and old alike. You would definitely be an amazing pick for helper :heart:

Good luck!

6 Likes

Just accept the application already, the most and only detailed one so far not to mention how much a W Viv is :pray:

2 Likes

+1 I’ve talked to you a few times and you seem very mature.

Good luck <3

5 Likes

+1!! i wish you good luck!!

5 Likes

MASSIVE +1
Vivian is such a kind, dedicated, active, mature and enthusiastic player, good luck! :muscle:

6 Likes

+1 Likes stitch is very cool

6 Likes

yeah u should get the role but your time is better spent elsewhere because opportunities here - especially for helper, get monotonous (honestly unfun) quickly

2 Likes

+1 Great application Viviannn! You are so clearly suited to the Helper role and would be a great asset to the Surv community as a staff member

7 Likes

+1, very detailed, well-written, and organized application. They are kind and are able to answer any questions you have, very suitable for the role!

Best of luck with your application!

5 Likes

+1

Only survival person that even really exists

5 Likes

I don’t play survival but I know Viv and she’s just so respectful and kind to others. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her be toxic in the time I’ve known her. On top of that, the application is pretty detailed and organized! I think Viviannn would be an amazing helper.

Huge +1

3 Likes

+1 viv is a sweet heart who is kind to others

7 Likes

+1 mature, and very nice :blush:

4 Likes

Massive +1, humongous even !!!
Vivi is an amazing person, is very mature and well-known in the community! She is definitely fit for the helper role and knows her stuff really well
Good luck with the application <3

6 Likes