Viviannn's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

Best of luck Vivian! I do think you’d do well as helper.

I haven’t spent huge amounts of time with Vivian but all the interactions I have had with her have led me to think she’s a kind and caring person.

I’d be excited to see her get helper! :smiley:

6 Likes

no reason needed

+1

4 Likes

Good luck to you Vivi! :innocent:

5 Likes

Massive +1

Viv is hardworking, mature and smart very good candidate for this position.

5 Likes

Thank you all for all the kind words :heart::heart:

3 Likes

MASSIVE +1

Super kind, a great help whenever you need anything and just the best of the best. Good luck ^^

6 Likes

+1 Viv is a glowing example of what a helper should be, always helpful and kind to others and acts as a grounding, mature presence on the server. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can I give a +100?

5 Likes

Viv is a wonderful player on survival and prison. Very kind, caring, and involved with the community. And some moderation experience is always a plus. Viv would make a wonderful Helper. +1

7 Likes

+1 Green Bestie

5 Likes

+1 very cool, awesome, and mature

4 Likes

+1 very nice

4 Likes

+1 i started playing surv recently and she’s been unworldly amounts of helpful :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

+1 obvious

3 Likes

+1 Kind player but honestly not too active in the chat

2 Likes

Unless I’m afk or working on something and focused, I’d say I’m a pretty active chatter. I like talking with people and I usually pay a lot of attention to chat. I’ll def make sure to maintain that though and become more active when I’m focused on projects because I realize being helper requires that, and I’m more than happy to do that. Ty for the feedback Phol <3

7 Likes

defo a +1 one of the best munchy players I have met in my time playing very active and fun to play with!

3 Likes

+1

Vivi is an amazing member of the community, and has shown her kindness and maturity throughout my time of knowing her. Best of luck!

7 Likes

Hi Viviannn!

We are happy to see that you are interested in becoming a staff member on our server, but unfortunately, we have to deny your application this time. I’d love to give you more detailed feedback, but we simply chose someone else for our limited number of available spots on the team. We hope to see you apply again during our next recruitment phase!

7 Likes