Vicvi's Helper Application (Winter 2023)

IGN: Vicvi
Timezone: Central European Time (CET)

How active can you be per week?
Monday-Thursday : 7pm CET - 2am CET
Friday : 4pm-8pm CET
Saturday & Sunday : 11am - 3pm CET

I usually play for about 4 hours a day (not including afk time), and I’m available on discord 24/7 (though I do sleep sometimes).

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

As far as I’m aware, I don’t have any punishments.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

I have not applied for this role before. The last application season happened only a couple months after I joined, and I did not know much about Munchy back then.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I believe I have a good reputation within the community. I try to be kind to everyone, and I do my best at interacting with new players.

To the people who don’t know me very well, I’m likely someone who likes to stick with themselves, which to some extent can be true. I’m not the most talkative in chat, and although I always read the forums and the community discord, I don’t interact that much. That being said, those people also see me host events in game, and participate in the survival life through other means.

When it comes to my friends, they often call me “scary” because I can be quite stern when setting boundaries and serious when it comes to rules. But they also view me as a fun person ; someone generous, who tries their best to show understanding and to help when that is needed.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

My only answer for this is that I love Munchy. I’ve been playing for nearly two years now (the 26th of december will mark my second munchyversary), and throughout this time, I’ve had lots of ups and downs. My first friends were people who disliked Munchy, which marked me profoundly in my first year of playing : although I was accepted into the Bug and Idea Team 7 months in, I ended up resigning not that long after to work on myself. Since then, I’ve surrounded myself with new people, who were not new to the community, but whom I had never taken the time to get to know. Those people have been making my Munchy experience amazing, and they’ve brought back to me the enjoyment I had lost.

So what motivated me to apply ? Well, I love Munchy. And with that, I’d like to help making the community as enjoyable to everyone as it is for me.

Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please briefly detail it.

I do not have any experience in moderating minecraft servers.

Thank you for reading !

24 Likes

+1 Wife

3 Likes

+1 cause Vic cool idk

3 Likes

Vicvi has been here since the start of my munchy journey. Ever since she asked where she could find some clay, I have been inspired by her general kindness and desire to help players new and old. Although we may have had a few disagreements in the past, these are generally minor and resolved easily, demonstrating her ability to handle conflicts in a calm and professional manner.

Vicvi would make a great helper, and I believe she will continue to go on and do amazing things as a pink cutie :heart:

Good luck Vicvi, this is definitely a resounding…

+1

4 Likes

+1, vicvi told me i rage at bedwars once

4 Likes

Thank you @Mysaan (Wife!) and @Brockq (you’re also cool) <3

4 Likes

+1 nothing to be said. Perfect applicant.

4 Likes

@EvillRat I swear I’m not that scary :cry:
You were a huge part of the fun I had this year, so thank you lots. Looking forwards to hanging out more <3 (Also, you are gloriously competitive and that makes you you, I like hanging out with you either way)

@BuffCorgi We’ve had a TON of very stupid disagreements lol. I’m very glad we managed to move past those. My ability to handle conflict has gone through a lot of ups and downs, but I’d like to hope it’s gotten better.
Although I was very stressed in the few months after we met (remember my wall in forest retreat ? lmao), you’ve played and important part in my munchy experience and I’m very happy to be your friend :heart:

@skepiwi Thank you iwi :heart: I’ve learnt a lot about Munchy and even minecraft as a whole thanks to you, I’m very grateful for that (Please stop dming me “banned” though :sob:, it’s scary)

5 Likes

+1 Like Skep said, nothing to be said this is legit the biggest +1 ever!!

Good luck Vi <3

3 Likes

Thank you Scop :heart: I also owe A LOT of what I learnt about the game to you. I’ve known you for two years now, and it’s been a heck of a ride

3 Likes

I remember that! it became a very cozy cafe <3 We should go back and visit it when S3 museum comes out! You made forest retreat a very special place indeed :heart:

I’m honored to still be friends with you too, almost been 2 years too :smiling_face_with_tear: darn time goes too quick

i wonder when museum will be out i still have the coords :sob:

3 Likes

ima stop trolling around but vic actually deserves this.

+1

4 Likes

Viv is AWESOME! She is probably the most deserving of the role I’ve seen so far! Big +1! Vivvv goodluck ^_^

2 Likes

staff requires interaction with players and the community more and survival I think especially so I would recommend you work on that or you won’t be as well suited for the position

Definitely a great applicant no doubt and I behave you had some good experience running player events which is a great learning experience for this imo.

fat +1

1 Like

Viv is very helpful 1+!

3 Likes

Dawg staff don’t have to interact with the community and players a lot :sob: Legit half the staff just afk all day and barely talk in chat…

3 Likes

You sure? Seems survival requires more from what I’ve seen, I ain’t gonna argue but it looks like you need some interaction to guide people with rules and if they ask questions cause that’s an important part of staff. Also handling some situations too but for survival helper what I’m thinking of with these situations doesn’t matter as much

1 Like

+1
I don’t know much else to say other than the fact that Viv is a really trustworthy and responsible friend, who would make an excellent helper. Best of luck! :heart:

3 Likes

T’en a mis du temps… @Vicvi

+1

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply @DREX0R. By “not being the most talkative in chat”, I mean that I do not participate in some activities, or do not feel the need to engage in some conversations. People probably know me for being a big grinder (my shop, mcmmo, etc), and that’s why I believe they’d think I just often do my own thing. That does not mean I do not talk at all lol. I always reply to questions and try to be as helpful as possible. I’ve also been a part of several community projects so far, which requires the ability to communicate.

@Brooke_sun Thank you Brooke ! Excited to continue to hang out with you :heart:

Hey @Candlea, your reply was the one I was the most concerned about when posting this application. We’ve been through a lot of ups and downs, so it is a genuine relief to see you +1 it. Sorry for making you put with my stubbornness. I hope you’re doing well and that the end of year treats you kindly :heart: :pineapple: About Christmas and your Birthday, sache que t’es pas seule. Force à toi !

6 Likes