Unofficial tips and tricks for staff applications

Unofficial tips and tricks for staff applications.

1. Be yourself. I have read tons of accepted apps and all of the people accepted were being themselves. They were telling the truth and giving proof of their good deeds and good influence in the server. They had good influence and were frequent on the server. Their names were recognizable and you knew who they were.

2. Be honest. All of the accepted applications were telling the truth. If they were banned they accepted they were banned and that they did something wrong. They admitted to whatever they did and told ways they were able to be better about it.

3. Go into detail. All of the applications are multiple paragraphs long. some of them do 3 paragraphs per question. They explain every single nook and cranny of each sentence to make the mods really understand why they should become a staff member.

4. Links. When you look at the applications that are accepted they have multiple links to all their reports, glitch reports, and appeals they have made.

5. Be nice. Its in the name. Just be nice and kind. It will get you the job.

6. Have a name that you didn’t try to steal from some random famous youtuber.

7.Have a complete app. Dont skimp on questions cause you havent been banned. You should specify you haven’t been banned. Specify you have never made a glitch report. FINISH THE QUESTIONS!
8. Be a bird
9. Wrangle Monkees’
Good luck!

9 Likes

I had like 1 link

4 Likes

Hello!
As much as I agree with most of* your points, you don’t necessarily need to write an essay or have 100 links on your app. Some denied apps were even longer than the accepted ones.
The most important thing is having a COMPLETE staff application. Saying half baked answers or saying 10 times the same thing in the same question are both not what makes a good app!
And even though having some links help, I would argue that what is more important is how you are as a person and what are your motivations !
I highly recommend reading this guide written by the amazing @EsioTrot it’s very complete on how to make a good app :+1:

11 Likes
  1. have og name
8 Likes

can confirm

7 Likes

What Aia said. I think having the expectation that you have to write entire essays for each question is harmful. Sure it’s important to go into detail, but overanalyzing everything doesn’t do much. It just makes your application harder to read and sounds like you’re trying way too hard.

2 Likes

Alright thanks I’ll make some adjustments to this post!

1. be a bird

there you go <3

yay

1 Like
  1. dont fight with monkes
1 Like
  1. Don’t be @SixNumbers
2 Likes