Twitch_Four's Event Team Application

IGN: Twitch_Four

Timezone: EDT, “The time of writing this is 7:07 PM”.

How often can you host events:
Monday: 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 4:40 PM
Wednesday: 3:30 PM
Thursday: 4:50 PM
Friday: 5:30 PM and/or 9:00 PM
Saturday: 12:00 PM and/or 3:30 PM
Sunday: 1:30 PM

What sets you apart from other applicants: I talk non-disrespectful, I don’t put attitude toward anyone no matter what they say about me, I’m special as a social butterfly, I positively know some people who took clout and ghosted a social area, “twitch streams, YT streams, etc”. I say this in a way where I’m making a promise. As I live stream myself

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member: Amazing events, such as treasure hunts, maybe last to leaves, and maybe some last standing events.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I don’t get noticed by anyone besides the trial moderator Twinkiewinkie and member HiraethRose. I don’t have any ranks or tags in my name, I can come off as a sweet innocent 14 yr old, Even when insulted I don’t blow up, I ignore the haters. :slight_smile:

Why do you want to be on the event team: This could be a BIG jump for me, I started as a noob on Munchy then fell in love with the events hosted by Eevee, It would be an honor to stand next to him, as I do admire him. I want to help out the Munchy community and maybe host some rank giveaways, “such as legend and super”. I love doing the events, hosting them will be another thing that would be a big jump, as seen on other apps my total time on this app is 2 hours and 30 minutes, Mainly munchy i would choose over hypixal, just because hypixal may be populated but munchy offers crazy amounts of fun and more positive players.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
Eevee Messing with bad in events, Killing me with messing with the owner for content.
Anything else you would like to add: I tend to be behind in school so some days of the month is my school catch up day. :smiley: Have a great day, Hope I get this spot :pray:

2 Likes

Hello there!

I like everything you said, but please use the given format!

Application Format

IGN:

Timezone:

What sets you apart from other applicants:

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Why do you want to be on the event team:

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):

Anything else you would like to add:

I wish you the best! :+1:

1 Like

Hello. Please use this format for the application.

IGN:

Timezone:

What sets you apart from other applicants:

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Why do you want to be on the event team:

Anything else you would like to add:

1 Like

oof Vurm beat me to it anyways plz use the correct format.

1 Like

Yes this is good but put it where u had the post originally

I’m so sorry, I’m new to forums.

1 Like

Its all good. Good luck on ur app

Thank you!! :smiley:

1 Like

Np. But I do recommend you start to learn your way around the forms and get to be more active so you will have a better chance.

Alright, bet.

1 Like

Everything @Vurm and @0CRC0 said was good, please use the format, and I would add more detail to the questions for a better chance of acceptance, other than that the application looks good, Good Luck!

1 Like

Thank you!! When i am done with this work I can really be focused in this app, till a forum mod comes to check it out

2 Likes

Just a word of advice: Try and be more specific with this. Weekdays 4:30 PM, referring to only once? Try and express the frequency of events you are able to host.

I can’t tell if this is implying that other applicants do this which to me seems quite passive aggressive. Although it’s difficult to interpret emotion over text so I can see if I entirely misinterpreted this.

I feel like these should more-so describe what positive thing they have done based around events / the Event Team.

That’s just my advice, take any of it how you will! Good luck, you seem nice! :slight_smile:

Thank you, I generally keep having to edit this, got to hit this goal fingers cross !!

1 Like