Tuukksedo's Helper Application (January 2022)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes, I am competent

Application

IGN: Tuukksedo

Timezone: EST

Can you use a microphone for an interview?: Yes

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod): Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE): Woolwars

How active can you be per week?
Monday - Thursday (4pm - 9pm) 5 hours
Friday - Saturday (12pm - 11pm) 11 hours
Sunday (12pm - 9pm) 9 hours

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story: I have been warned for spam, as I was testing color chat in a private game with myself. I was muted 1 time for spam for 5 minutes (I think auto mute) because I spammed when Badboyhalo got on survival (About 1 year ago).

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application: I have applied before, and this time I am using the old comments on my last application to improve this one, such as be more active and be direct with my answers.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community? I think my reputation is a consistent/semi-consistent player (depending on school) and a somewhat helpful player. But I can say that I have made new friends and come off friendlier than a year ago.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply? My friends and new players have encouraged me. I always loved helping new players and would love to help even more in the future.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community? A 6/10 as I know some of the basics like spam control, but I could stand to learn more.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters? I would say a 7/10 as I used the hypixel atlas report system and was able to identify many of the common and uncommon hacks such as fly, boat fly, spider and wall hacks.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC: Spider hacker man - YouTube
Skip to 3:01

Edit 1: fixed yt link

4 Likes

Hmmm, I like but add some more detail to the app, +0.25

I’ll give you a +0.5 for now!
I haven’t seen you before (Possibly a timezone issue) but looking at your stats, you seem to be very active on WoolWars. As Brady already stated, more detail would definitely look nice.
Good luck!

This a poorly written application, I will update a review if necessary if you decide to edit it, but for now, -1

Tuukks is a great member of the woolwars community. He’s always funny, and he makes a big effort to befriend new players. He has such a knack for proactively bringing him together. He creates fun wherever he goes, and some of my best moments on munchy have been on calls with him.

Tuukks, I would work on your activity some. The times you’re online, you’re amazing to be around, but I haven’t seen you consistently for a month or two now. Woolwars is a noticeably better place when you’re online, and I’d love to see you on more!

As six said rather bluntly, I would also recommend you flesh out your app a bit more

Good Luck!

1 Like

+0

• I have seen you online sometimes
  • The application can be more detailed

You are a friendly and nice person but I do not really see you online that much I would work on that a bit more :)

you have to put it “Not Listed” not special, special is for people who bought super chat i think

Thanks for that, I an relatively new to uploading these private vids on youtube, the link should work now.

1 Like

Hey tuukksedo,

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately it has not been successful this time. I’d really like you to focus on your activity consistency, as this is a key requirement for staff. I’d love to see you apply again in the future as you have good potential! Good luck!

4 Likes