Top Voters Competition - May 2018

Hey Munchies!

It’s me, CatTech :smile_cat: I’ve come to tell you all that we will be having a Voting competition for the month of May! It’s pretty simple really!

From May 1st to May 31st (Also like right now), voting for the MunchyMC server will give you votes on the leaderboard thing :smile_cat: and the top three voters of the month will receive:

• 1st: 1 Month Elite
  • 2nd: 2 Weeks Elite
  • 3rd: 1 Week Elite

To get the specifics out of the way, we will use the leaderboard on this site, located here (this is the only one that will be counted for this competition).

For those of you that have no idea what voting is, please read the Voting Guide for everything you need to know on voting for the server. There’s plenty of good reasons to vote, you’ll see :smile_cat:

Go vote! Like vote right now, because it starts now :smile_cat:

Edit: Oh yeah :smile_cat: if you already have Lifetime Elite and win, you may gift the prize.

8 Likes

Awesome!

It’s not too late to start voting and have a chance to get top 3 :smile_cat: just vote at the link every day in May, takes less than a minute!

1 Like

@CatTech I have a question! What if there are ties?

Just to let you know If I win a lucky person is gonna get it ;D

1 Like

Meh :smile_cat: Rock Paper Scissors :smile_cat:

1 Like

So uh competition isn’t too fierce! We got like five people that have the potential to make the top three: shoutout to @NothingToSeeHere, @AriesGrill, @joha4732, @cheater, and DrownedInSound for keeping up so far!

Keep in mind this isn’t the only reason to vote dudes! Voting can bring in some quick and easy tokens everyday that can help you get items like kits and particle effects as well as help level/rank up your clan! You can read my guide to voting for everything you need to know about voting!

2 Likes

ty for teh shoutout, i lliek turtles.
ty for yer time

I like the idea!

Our winners:

1 Month of Elite - DrownedInSound
2 Weeks of Elite - @cheater
1 Week of Elite - @NothingToSeeHere

Please contact me for prize :smile_cat:

1 Like