This map has been ruined by cheaters, ddosers and scummers

This map had a bit of a slow start, but it’s had updates faster than any other map I’ve played, response to player feedback is often and prompt, and we’ve now got many interesting items and a healthy balanced meta.

Despite this, this is not a fun map to play. It’s incredibly frustrating, and that’s largely for one reason.

The map has been ruined by cheaters. Faris seems to come back daily, and every so often it seems space gang alts come back as well. Often they are not caught and banned for hours, sometimes even days, largely due to a lack of active prison mods.

I’ve just heard from friends and seen a pretty convincing video that people are still ddosing people outside.

So why do these banned players keep coming back to ruin the game for other people? Well, IMO it’s largely because the unbanned players who were teamed with them keep gearing them. This is a regular, pretty much daily, occurence. Of a new alt coming on, talking real cocky, then having full gear out of literally nowhere and then fighting alongside the dodgiest gang.

To stop this there MUST be a change in rules, gearing banned players should itself be bannable. Whether that’s temp or whatever, I don’t care. It has to be something that stops.

Also I feel like staff should have a better sense of who is teamed with who. It is so frustrating when a new rank will immediately join their gang and rush outside to attack people screaming “FOLD” at them, and then we have to spend ages convincing a staff that A. it’s Faris and B. to actually do something about it.

Many prison staff don’t really play prison that much, which keeps them out of the loop on things like this.

tl;dr ban “who” gang if they keep gearing their friends who are banned. More mods who keep an ear to the ground.

19 Likes

Finally a forum posts about the REAL issues with map 7

1 Like

yeah ive noticed several things, it is obscenely less pay2win (oh but of course not those pesky peace passes those are super pay2win) and all the items are incredibly balanced.

Outside isn’t a free loot zone, theres a reason pvp is enabled.
If you go outside and find something, you risk the consequences.
VPN’s won’t stop anyone from getting ddosed, lol.
If they hit off your internet and your internet goes off then your VPN will also turn off, I recommend buying a dynamic router so that you can change your ip regularly

1 Like

Buddy i i use a vpn then i can prevent my IP from getting stolen. also i never said it was a free loot zone, its actually a no loot zone 11AM - 8PM EST because of space gang and hackers

also who are you? never seen ya before

Space gang is banned, I’m ip-banned, literally no one on to go against pvp wise.

EDIT: I’m faris btw.

riddle me this

clearly you arent truly IP banned because just a few minutes ago you told me that you can change your IP regularly

Tell that to blokbasher and the people queueing up for his santa sack.

1 Like

Aren’t you also the girl who complained about people who scum each other
Not having a goal for the map?
Maybe go get a life and stop complaining about petty things like this, just go get a job?

Second off, VPNs do not protect you.
I’m tired of people saying “I can’t get my IP stolen.”
You’re not protected from VPNs, it’s just a firewall to protect your original IP.

3rd off, the staff all-together are retards.
I’m going to honest, I’ve staffed on a big servers, and the staff team is just embarrassing.
Especially when the owner lies about banning players, etc.
When even the staff members on both prison and kitpvp are toxic.
Another thing, scumming is allowed and of course theirs going to be cheaters.
Just make a report about it (if the mods or admins would care anyways)

shoblette ur stupid lol
bikeski logged on one of his friends from viper and this bitch got banned because he was pvping with a full set LOL its crazy how staff ban anyone who pvps with them and is new rank O_O
uwu
btw ban evading is allowed buckeroo
plus who are the cheaters in this map? please state who right below ------>

CHEATERS SHOBLETTE HAS LISTED
empty because shoblette couldn’t think of any

I feel like I experience this more than anyone else, space alts are constantly killing me outside for guard armor and just ruining the game for me. The people who are feeding the alts of perma banned players are Premarital, DrSnotty, Crrown, Moonmanpvp, and maybe bikeski. These people are on 24/7 just scumming people and being assholes to everyone. I get targeted all day or just diamond armor and the game is unplayable. I was outside yesterday and I got spammed tracked by bikeski then randomly dced for the first time in a week hmmmmmmmmm? some people have had similar experiences while fighting them. I have already sent admins the clips of me randomly dcing while getting tracked or fighting them

2 Likes

cheats, ddoses, ban evades, still trashcans can’t even pick up a ddosed players loot.

get better and more knowledgeable prison staff.

#napkin 4 staff

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m glad something like this was said. I feel like anyone who continues to give these banned players items and other resources to take then soon take from others should be given some type of consequence. It only makes it fair, but who knows if that’ll happen.

Than maybe do something about it?
Stop responding about post like this and actually do your job.

You’ve failed to realize I was demoted. Regardless, it’s still an issue that would need to be brought up to either RedVelvetCake or Antfrost and they’d have to give the final verdict on what they would do against these issues.

1 Like

Gawkyy is a regular player currently, they cannot do anything about that.

I wonder why you got demoted
And another thing, RedVelvetCake and Antfrost both ignore pings from ts. They will ban you from the teamspeak if you attempt to ping them.
As well as, they’re annoying and do nothing for the server other than “investigate” problems that don’t need to be investigated.
Second off:
Cheaters?
The only cheaters I know has been Napkin0fVembz.