This map has been ruined by cheaters, ddosers and scummers

Crazy

I absolutely agree with every point you made here in this post. The amount of times people talk about being ddosed while in pvp is almost scary.
I feel it’s pretty obvious whenever an alt is on the prison because, like you said, they act like they own the entire outside world, they’re New, and they have some crazy new pvp set.

I feel like right now would, perhaps, be a good time to add some more Helpers to Prison so they can be promoted some time soon to prevent future issues like this one.

This map has so much potential. Let’s make it work.

1 Like

Crazy how the people disagreeing with this thread are 3 banned players.

well idk about kingkreeperkevin but since he’s using an alt player account and talking about stuff I said to space, I think it’s a pretty safe assumptions.

If you’re banned, you’ve no say. We’re talking about you, not to you.

9 Likes

We typically have plenty of Helpers on. We’re lacking Mods and Admins with authoritative abilities to temp ban, perm ban, ip ban, etc. Just earlier today, there were at least four Helpers online at the same time with no Prison Mods to do anything if need be. Doesn’t really do much to just temp mute players if they’re actively playing on an alt account.

I just meant so they could get promoted mostly, ya know?

I think there is a reason for vpn being disallowed.
When you get ddossed, you can file a lawsuit against unknown, the police will then have to “ask” munchymc for cooperation in giving out ip addresses, these ip addresses will then be investigated.
If a vpn would be between munchy and the user, it would take weeks to get asnwers from the vpn node owners about a special ip at a given time.

If it happens again, write down the exact time, even the seconds and then file a lawsuit against unknown for ddos.

you caught me :flushed::confounded:

Well @TheRedVelvetCake and @Antfrost you were pretty quick in dealing with this! :smiley:

Please read the new prison rules everybody (bottom rule for this particular convo)

whats funny is napkin is right
none of the staff know anything about prison and how the players actually play and take no player input
they need more knowledgeable but good players as staff, such as Craz33. He’s played every map and hes only a helper? please explain

1 Like

he was previously a moderator :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Don’t drag me into this. I don’t give sets to blacklisted players. Also everyone dced including myself lol. Maybe just because I am better and smarter than fuk gang doesn’t mean you need to bring me down.

better? :clown_face:

died quickdropping against me while trying to 3v1 with full mafia members

also i think players who have dealt with the ddosers/blacklisted players before would have the most experience in knowing when they are on etc. so i think giving people staff who have that experience would be good… but obviously they have to be good in the other staff application terms too

1 Like

How do they get the ip in the first place?
They need admin perms to have access to the ip’s of the players.

you know there’s other ways of getting someone’s ip

1 Like

why would anyone ddos you while tracking you? please stop making up random stuff to try and make us look bad lmao
and we cant even do anything to make you disconnect. you never said you lagged out, just disconnected. that’s a you problem buckeroo!

yeah man players who watch exactly when random people get on should get staff 100 %

please sit the fuck down and stop trying to get staff

I haven’t played every map. I’ve played Maps 1, 5, and 7 (this map). I was a Mod towards the middle/end of Map 5 and resigned to due inactivity (college). I’ve been enjoying getting back into prison lately, though. And I appreciate the kind words. :slight_smile:

bro I just want to be a staff member it’s my only dream :confounded::confounded::confounded:

bro thats my dream too, but i dont have experience so the best im gonna get is helper rank D:
im not very mature rn

you know somethings wrong when your dream is to become a minecraft staff member O_O

Or just a normal kid