Things to do before the server resets!

It was announced that the server is going to reset in may (in about two months) which means that we have to prepare so that we can view the world in the best way possible when its gone. These are not things you have to do but this is some things i wish i knew before the server reset in map 1.

1. Make sure you can access your builds before reset
When the server resets you wont be able to touch anything. It will be just like a claim that you dont have access to. This is why its important to open all doors/trapdoors and anything like that so that you can look on the inside of your builds instead of just being stuck outside of them.

2. Write down cordinates
Im pretty sure most people will do this already but since all your /homes will be deleted you wont be able to find your builds without the cords. (You might find them but it will probably be very difficult)

3. Put down signs
In the museum worlds you wont be able to see the claim names and entry messages and all that so if you want people to see that you are the one who made it i would recommend putting down some signs.

4. If you own a mall shop try to keep it
If its the same as last time the mall will be saved with all the shops still intact which means that you can own that shop forever. So if you keep your shop as it is you will forever be able to view it in the museum world. (And your name will still be on the sign)

5. Make a place that you can view your items
Alot of people will do this to be able to view the items that are not blocks or maybe armor so that they can look back at what they owned.

6. Write down your stats
It could be anything from mcmmo stats to just regular minecraft stats. Could be how many claim blocks you have or how much gold you managed to get. This might not be of intrest to people that play survival just to chill but i think its something worth doing so you can look back and see if you managed to do better than last time.

This post might be a bit pointless but these are just things i wish i thought about so i wanted to share them. Also if you know more things that should be done before reset feel free to reply to this post and say what you think people should do.

29 Likes

I wish I did this last map :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

wait what, survival is resetting?

3 Likes

Yep! Teaser No.1

1 Like

will it be possible to download a copy of the old world after itā€™s frozen? Iā€™d love to be able to have my own ā€œpersonal munchy survā€ as a singleplayer world

1 Like

Iā€™m confused, they wonā€™t reset the main world?

1 Like

@NeOnIsSad They are resetting the main world! Itā€™s a completely fresh new seed for main world - no inventory carryover, etc. More info will be available as we get closer, so keep an eye on the forums!

2 Likes

@Mysaan This is an awesome reminder list!!

1 Like

Fantastic idea! @Ibby thoughts?

2 Likes

Survival reset pog

1 Like

@Mysaan awesome job

1 Like

pointless??? like no- i didnā€™t even know that survival was resting!!
but thank you for this! Like i really wouldnā€™t have done any of these things listed.

1 Like

Hiya, unfortunately we donā€™t make this available for a couple of reasons. But the map will still be around for people to explore and reminisce over in the museum world!

5 Likes

So what does this mean if the main world is being reset

1 Like

There is a museum in which you can explore the old world from before the reset, but you wont be able to change anything in there. @NeOnIsSad (pinging him cuz reply didnā€™t work ā€˜-ā€™)

1 Like

2 Likes

You can also see other build competition winners & overall memorable builds in the /museum GUI

1 Like