TheWaltDisney's Staff Application [December 2020] ☃️

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:

Yes, my first login on MunchyMC was on November 24th, 2015.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:

Yes, I use Medal TV for capturing everything that has occurred within the last 2 minutes and the gameplay is in 1080p resolution.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:

Yes. I’ve had Teamspeak for multiple years and I am on it a few days out of every week to either report cheaters or join channels to talk with other players. I also have discord open as soon as I open my PC, so I can use that for another source of communication.

Application

IGN:

TheWaltDisney

https://www.munchymc.com/profile/thewaltdisney

https://namemc.com/profile/TheWaltDisney.2

I am 16 years old and was born on October 23, 2004.

Timezone:

I live on the west coast of America, so Pacific Standard Time.

Languages spoken:

I am a native English speaker.

Server(s) you are interested in moderating:

I want to moderate prison.

How active can you be per week?

Since quarantine, I have been on MunchyMC for at least 9 hours every weekday from 8 AM to 10 PM and 11 hours on weekends from 9 AM to 12 AM. Some of these times can change due to in real life things.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

Since my first login on Munchy I have gotten myself punished a couple times. During Map 3, I was being immature and toxic in chat towards other users and for some of those times I was muted. I also do remember buying a un-ban once for using x-ray. At that time I was young and didn’t realize I was very immature and I really do regret being like that towards others. The x-ray as a kid was a mistake that I will never make again. I have acknowledged that I was very immature and I learned from my mistakes. I also have been console muted for spamming friends in private messages, but I will take that into account and not do it in the future.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

I applied for staff in the summer of 2017 and was denied for having a lack of depth in what I said while applying and also for having an immature figure. Here is the application:

Prison Team:
https://www.munchymc.com/forums/t/staff-application-saneipvp-/4750

During my break, I have grown and fixed my problem of immaturity since the last time I applied for this role. I love to help new users and also people who have any questions.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

I have an overall good reputation. There are a few people who might think otherwise but that is a small minority and I hope that we can resolve those problems. During Map 7 of prison and the start of Map 8, I have helped players with questions that they have about items or commands and also about how to play prison. I also am always kind to everyone and want to spread as much love on Prison as I can because it is what I love to do and what makes me happy.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I want to apply to be a Prison moderator because prison sometimes can be a little toxic and If needed I can warn or talk to these users if the situation has escalated. There have been times that I’ve encountered players using cheats, using slurs, or excessive spamming chat when staff wasn’t on. In times like those I could have resolved those situations by warning those users. I have also reported spam, hacks, and alting to @xiistaf via discord. Proof will be down below in the hacker report section.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would say that my knowledge in moderating a community is fairly high, making it 8/10. I have never moderated a Minecraft server with over 1,000 members, which is the reason why I took 2 points off. I have a lot of knowledge of moderating discord communities. For example, I am an Administrator of a discord server with over 100 active members and have resolved numerous situations where people have come into the discord and spammed multiple slurs and provocative words. I also have created another discord server of 157 members and have been the owner for a few years. Over the years of owning it, the administrators and I have developed a system with approved discord bots that automatically mutes anybody who says any of the slurs that are on the list. The server also doesn’t allow any NSFW, so if anybody does post any image, as soon as I or my staff see’s it it gets deleted. The discord is moderated excellently and the community on it is friendly.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I can say my knowledge is better than ordinary. I would give myself a 9/10 because catching hackers on Prison is fairly easy if you know what to look for, but I have never actually moderated a Minecraft server with a lot of players. This is the reason I am taking off 1 point. Ares does take care of a lot of the cheats such as reach, kill-aura, b-hop, and auto clickers but I can see and take care of the cheaters before ares does. Over the time of playing I have found out that the most popular cheats people use on Prison are, “x-ray” and “Chest-ESP” in order to find certain ores in the mines and chests which can give you rare items, “tracers” in the outside world to find players from a certain amount of blocks, and “health indicators” to find out the health of the player you are currently fighting.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:

These are some of the reports that I have taken and sent to a mod.

Evidence of Faris alting:
https://medal.tv/clips/36813240/d1337hY5ne0i
https://medal.tv/clips/36813295/d1337CM0iPae

Drage spamming chat for more than 2 minutes:
fff

Player using b-hop and fly:
https://medal.tv/clips/38531764/d1337bkJSvKw

Player using reach:
https://youtu.be/1T1n8LQwhL8

Accepting all criticism down below.

[EDIT] Added another hacker report.

[EDIT] Fixed Link.

I hope everyone’s December is treating you well so far and for whoever is also applying for staff during this time, Good luck!

20 Likes

1+ good guy, rly helpful

1 Like

+1

I don’t really know you that well, but I always see you around in chat and I feel like you’re pretty mature. The application is well written.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Really nice, was the 1st friend I had when I joined prison <3 +8164917369

1 Like

Your magesty,

Quite a helpful player online, never toxic, friendly, well written.

A solid +1 for me.

Best of luck,

Your kindest of acquaintances,

XSyranX

1 Like

-1 thought he was cool when he leaked a mythical he wasnt meant to find outside 2hours into release

1 Like

Nicely written application, seen them on prison a few times and seem pretty chill good luck!

+1

1 Like

+1
Very friendly when I spoke to them on prison
Great app
Seems active on prison

Good luck!

1 Like

+1

Very nice and mature person.
Quite active and helpful on prison!
This application is nicely written.

Best of luck!

2 Likes

+1 very nice and kind person
Really active on munchy

Gl walt!

1 Like

+1 but im not sure how the 1st faris report proves its him

2 Likes

+1 Nice app clearly you put a lot of time into this. Very active on prison and always friendly, Gl.

1 Like

Fixed the link for the Faris alting Screenshot. It is now a gyazo link :)

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Helpful

Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you :D

1 Like

+1 very nice to everyone and very mature. :)

1 Like

+1 Good Luck

• Active
  • Helpful
    *Friendly
1 Like

thank you so much : )

thank you my dude :)

+1
nice
active
og