Staff Application - SaneiPvP_

IGN: SaneiPvP_

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone

Can you record and upload videos with good quality? Yes, I am actually a Youtuber!

Server(s) you would like to moderate: Prison.

How active can you be per week? Mostly everyday within a ratio that I’m not doing my homework…
My school starts at 8:20 and ends at 2:35. Then I will do my homework till 5 or a little more.
Then I would happily moderate.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it: No, I don’t…

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC? So i joined at the beginning of Summer2017 and mostly played prison and found formed a great group of friends!

Do you have any Anticheat experience? No. I do not.

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T1n8LQwhL8&feature=youtu.be

Languages spoken: English and sometimes Arabic, but mostly English.

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far? I’ve helped a lot of NEW People on Prison how to play and what is stuff!

What is your greatest strength? My greatest strength is to work hard and work with people that love doing the same thing i love doing!

Comment on your ability to work within a team:
What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?
Fly - This hack lets people soar through the sky.
Kilaura - Lets people attack people, from looking from a nother direction (spinning to hit someone)
ChestESP - This hack is alot like Xray but it outlines chests so you can easily find it and get to it!
Reach - The Reach hack lets someone hit from a distance where the ememy cant not hit the hacker.
Xray This hack lets someone see through ground and stone to see iron, diamonds, coal, and redstone and more!
AimBot - Automatically aim at the closest person.
Anti KB - Lets the person using the hack to not get hit back/ cannot get moved.

Gamzer, What do you suggest for me to change.

+100000 cuz your my husband and you are the best!

<3 Thanks Cutecat, you da best girlfriend ever!

-1 Immature and sometimes annoying, however i think you could improve these things as time flys and apply again in the future

1 Like

-1 sAmE REasOnS JoHn4540 SAiD

Not gonna say anything cause i think this is false.

+1 Such a good application that I didn’t even have to read it!

I think you can be more detailed. At least work on a paragraph per question and make your application more unique.

• RunIamFat

Good luck!

Uhm. Weird… @CuteCat_05

+0.5 @SaneiPvP Just so you know, you are a cool guy and since my day two, you helped me a lot get through this server. But, sometimes you become toxic and fight with your enemies.

Cons -

• Toxic
  • Immature
  • Not Detailed

Pros -

Details -

This application shows little effort, and telling by your replies, you easily snap at others. You need to know how to take in criticism to become a good staff member. You shouldn’t see something and fire back, instead take it into, and improve.

Good Luck! <3

2 Likes

How is that weird, hes my husband and I love him!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

Hey buddy, I was wondering if you can read my APP again cause i edited it again! Thanks much love

• SaneiPvP_

Hey Gamzer, I was wondering if you can give my APP a nother try and read it again because I edited it again!
Much love

• SaneiPvP_

-1337 Reasons Above

+1234567891011121314151617181920 bEcaUsE i LiKe EV3n NUmbErs

Thank you! Pathless.

I’m sad now :frowning: