The WoolWars Leaderboard Timelapse: August 2020 - August 2021

Hello everyone! A little over a year ago, I decided to take a screenshot of the WoolWars leaderboard every Sunday for a year. My end goal for this was to create a bar chart timelapse representing the wins, games, and kills leaderboards over a full year.

A few days ago, I completed it! So without further ado, here is the finished project:

WoolWars Leaderboard Timelapse

I know not everyone is interested in statistics and data but I still thought I would share it with the community. I think it’s a cool little time capsule for a whole year.

Thank you to @G3B for the music! His links are in the description of the video.

Anyways, I hope y’all enjoy it, and hopefully the next 12 months are as good as the past 12 have been.

29 Likes

This video is so cool. It’s amazing(and sad :frowning_face: )to see players rise and fall!

6 Likes

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again
the commitment involved in this project is insane and the end product is so amazing and satisfying to watch
it’s like watching the last 365 days go by
massive props to you sir!!

5 Likes

solus is a dammm fast worm.

BEST MUSIC POG

6 Likes

That’s insane, the amount of time spent on this is crazy. Really, really good job and it was fun to watch :D

7 Likes

AAAAAH I love it

5 Likes

this is very very cool

4 Likes

Well done Solus, very well. :clap:

4 Likes

This is actually so cool!

4 Likes

To be honest, I want to see something like this with the Survival Games leaderboard to see how slow/fast it takes to be on the top of the leaderboard with the amount of games that are played.

5 Likes

Amazing video! The commitment is outstanding! quite sad to see some of the older players’ activity decrease though :(

5 Likes

:o this is so cool to watch i hope the next 12 months will be just as fun to watch

4 Likes

amazing video, it shows how the community has evolved with time and i’m really proud i’ve been able to be part of it :D

3 Likes

Late response, but the video is super cool

I love how Blossoma and Plazmal (Both of my accounts) manage to stay on all 3 LBs over that time period xD

3 Likes

you’re just that good

1 Like

No winstreak leaderboard sadge

1 Like

I love how when the leaderboard for games ends, I have exactly 6666 games xD

4 Likes

theres a 70% chance solus did it on purpose

4 Likes

Several creative liberties may have been taken when adapting the source into the finished product.

4 Likes