The KitPvP community is terrible. (Rant)

Yea I agree on this, but it’s kit you cant just Change a whole community so many people on there used to be worse, and being honest the server used to be more popular with toxic people and shit like that, but at the same time most toxic shit is taken to another level and they are taken care off by some staff. But on another hand, the community is stable but dying slowly not due to toxic due to the bans, lack of events, and most tournaments/clan battles. Aint saying anything bad but the Staff arent really active for clan battles or have great timings for most people, or people would not be able to host it limiting it for so many people. While before there used to be a shit ton of things like that that made the server what is it before the downfall. If you feel it to toxic there are always upsides ( Clan members helping, friends helping, or improving in your PVP) yes most of these are possible I was trash before but just kept learning and ignoring toxic shit and here I am now. (Kit will turn u toxic but its possible to avoid that)

1 Like