The KitPvP community is terrible. (Rant)

tbh that’s what makes it fun, just get some ppl you know and do it back to them :person_shrugging:

We’ve discussed this briefly in discord DMs IceBreaker, but here’s my brief input for everyone else:

I wish the situation was simple and not the multifaceted dilemma that in reality it actually is. Parasitz explained how complex it can get very well in saying that the definition of targeting on its own is quite difficult to define, as intentions play a major factor in these situations.

The other problem is that, while your frustrations are absolutely valid and you are more than entitled to feel the way you do, the community is very split on the issue, with many people wanting to be allowed to do such things, just as many people do not want it.

With all that being said,
There should be an (almost… or maybe exactly) perfect solution to this issue coming soon. Stay tuned, interesting and fun things are coming :slight_smile:

22 Likes

bro any1 who goes falcon kit as a main normally gets permed by some ppl

1 Like

“It’s not nearly as bad as other KitPvP servers”

So true. Unlike some servers Munchy is playable without a rank or spending 100 hours a day online to get good stuff.

*prison is like this

1 Like

I agree, however, it’s probably the only reason i’m still on munchy. Arguing and fighting with people is whats carrying the kitpvp community and is my source of entertainment in the server. Another reason is because of ‘perming’, killing noobs is boring, so targeting and fighting certain players with the toxicity that comes with it is entertaining. If you can’t handle it you can easily /ignore or leave LOL

1 Like

Honestly this is SOOOOO TRUE.

here’s a fix to this guys
let’s just make the no teaming event permanent

everyone loves it meaning that everyone share a liking to something meaning that everyone will love everyone else meaning no more toxicity

5 Likes

time to bow/rod spam i guess…

just a few days ago you were ganking me and trash talking me because i was killing you while going for the golden heads on the map. why are you pretending you arent part of the problem.

Killed you 2 times because you were constantly going for me and a friend, but ok

you’re just mad that u cant farm heads 24/7 and people cant compete or help friends. its literally made me laugh how u called this a serious issue and we need staff to moderate people to… not target? name a server that doesnt allow people to team/target. oh right you cant because they dont exist. why? because they have no players and arent fun. whats the point of a server with clans if u cant target or team. especially when the event ur crying about is $800 in prizes. every time something happens not the way you want it, you get mad and start crying to the admins and on the forums. if the targeting is that bad dont play?? also wool wars is completely different from kit and you cant even compare them just because they both involve pvp.

Could you like, provide actual feedback instead of making up lies to insult me. The “Deal with it its part of the game” mentality isnt really that helpful for me or the case you’re making.

what lies have i said and why was my feedback not valid. Deal with it its part of the game is literally true in this situation. how would you stop targetting? and do you think it would help the game get more players? or is it just going to make you happy that you dont have to pvp in Kitpvp. this isnt hypixel housing. its a competitive clan server.

A significant portion of your original response seemed far more directed towards insulting me for attempting to play the crown event (and was potentially influenced by ThatTYY’s response to me in a different thread which was almost entirely a lie). I don’t take issue with people attempting to kill me while i play the crown event, that’s part of the game, that’s not what’s going on. Specific players are logging on with the sole intention of ruining my chances in participating. And based off of the replies to this post, I am not alone in the sense that this isn’t fun. Yes, I understand that this is a clans server and that clan wars/rivalries are a part of the server. My opinion is that simply because some players legitimately enjoy this (which I guess I could understand) is that its very unfriendly towards both new players to Minecraft and to people who simply don’t enjoy the current toxic landscape of KitPvP. Thankfully there seems to be a solution coming that will satisfy both ends, see Mikeals response.

1 Like

Yea I agree on this, but it’s kit you cant just Change a whole community so many people on there used to be worse, and being honest the server used to be more popular with toxic people and shit like that, but at the same time most toxic shit is taken to another level and they are taken care off by some staff. But on another hand, the community is stable but dying slowly not due to toxic due to the bans, lack of events, and most tournaments/clan battles. Aint saying anything bad but the Staff arent really active for clan battles or have great timings for most people, or people would not be able to host it limiting it for so many people. While before there used to be a shit ton of things like that that made the server what is it before the downfall. If you feel it to toxic there are always upsides ( Clan members helping, friends helping, or improving in your PVP) yes most of these are possible I was trash before but just kept learning and ignoring toxic shit and here I am now. (Kit will turn u toxic but its possible to avoid that)

1 Like

skill issue

3 Likes