The KitPvP community is terrible. (Rant)

A significant portion of your original response seemed far more directed towards insulting me for attempting to play the crown event (and was potentially influenced by ThatTYY’s response to me in a different thread which was almost entirely a lie). I don’t take issue with people attempting to kill me while i play the crown event, that’s part of the game, that’s not what’s going on. Specific players are logging on with the sole intention of ruining my chances in participating. And based off of the replies to this post, I am not alone in the sense that this isn’t fun. Yes, I understand that this is a clans server and that clan wars/rivalries are a part of the server. My opinion is that simply because some players legitimately enjoy this (which I guess I could understand) is that its very unfriendly towards both new players to Minecraft and to people who simply don’t enjoy the current toxic landscape of KitPvP. Thankfully there seems to be a solution coming that will satisfy both ends, see Mikeals response.

1 Like