Teenyrobots Staff Application - December, 2020

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes I have been a regular player:

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes I can upload good quality videos of hackers, I use OBS.
- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
I have TeamSpeak 3 and Discord which i always have open and ready to use, I know very well on how to use both of them but i use Teamspeak more.

My IGN:
Teenyrobot
Other In game names - Name MC
My time zone:
BST - (British Summer Time)
Languages spoken:
English
Server(s) you are interested in moderating:
I am very interested in moderating for Kitpvp as I play it every day and I have lots of fun doing so.
This is my schedule:

Monday: 5PM <> 9PM - 5 Hours
Tuesday: 5PM <> 6PM - 1 Hours
Wednesday: 5PM <> 9PM - 5 Hours
Thursday: 5PM <> 9PM - 5 Hours
Friday: 5PM <> 12AM - 7 Hours
Saturday: 11AM <> 10PM - 11 Hours
Sunday: 11AM <> 6PM - 6 Hours

In total I can spend around 37 Hours a week

These are the minimum hours I can spend a day, so it could be possible that it is more hours in a week.
I do have exams coming up and I may have IRL (In Real Life) issues in the future but hopefully not for a while.

Throughout a week I wrote down each day and the time I was playing on MunchyMC for. In conclusion, using the data I worked out I spent a total of: 57 hours.
Do you have any punishments on our network?
According to a JMod I have 12 punishments and 11 of them are joke punishments e.g. Temp-mute for 2 seconds. But 1 of my punishments was a mute for saying the number 1 a couple times to much in chat. (I was muted by console).
Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:
Yes, I have when I was new to the server and I wasn’t known, so I have engaged into the community more. I have worked on my grammar and how I act within the game.
What do you think your reputation is like within the community?
I believe I have a positive reputation throughout the community, wherever that is on Discord, TeamSpeak or the forums. I have decided to ask a couple people for their opinion of me e.g. Nate_Co, DrakeOfStars. They have told me that I am approachable, kind, respected and respectful and I have known within the community in a decent amount of time. When I am online, I try to be interacting and get involved. When an event team member or Mod hosts e.g. 4 Corners or waterdrop, I always try to help. Sometimes for DarkKights22 I will do the calling of colours or lever pressing, same goes for DrakeOfStars.
Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?
I am interested in becoming a JMod as I want to give back to the MunchyMC community for all the enjoyment and fun I have had on here. I want to help keep the server Hacker free and keep a positive community. I have every now and then been trying to suggest new ideas for the server and I have reported a thew bugs as well as hackers but now I feel as if I’m at the stage to be able to take care of the community rather than to get someone else to do it. Munchy is a place full of great people that can do great things and I just really want to keep it that way.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?
I can handle myself and others under pressure and stressful situations in a professional manner but I am not too sure how well I can do on a big community such as munchy so right now I would rate myself as a 7. I have been a Moderator and Helper on 2 different servers, which I have everyone now and then handled tough situations but not with as big of player base as Munchy.
After learning a lot of commands from these jobs I know what a lot of commands do as well as hacks do. I am also a fast learner so it should be too much of a problem.
Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?
Within my lifetime of playing Minecraft I have looked at hack clients seen what many of the hacks do and I learned what a lot of hacks look like, these are most common: e.g. B-Hop, Flight, Killaura.
I feel as if I have had a lot of practice and learnt how to identify a cheater and punish them correctly according to what they were doing. I would also be happy to learn the punishment system with in MunchyMC so I get it right. :blush: Right now i would rate myself an 8.
Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Munchymc Hacker Reports - Youtube

Edits

• Edit: Grammatical error fixed
  • Edit 2: Added more hacker reports
  • Edit 3: Added a couple more hacker reports
  • Edit 4: Added another hacker report
  • Edit 5: Grammar corrections
  • Edit 6: Added hacker reports
  • Edit 7: Moved all my hacker reports into 1 playlist (so then, no more edits)
  • Edit 8: I added an extra line to my schedule of some data i worked out.
12 Likes

+1 this is a good application. Also, we joined Munchy in the same month POG!
Good luck

2 Likes

+1
Reasons:
Well formatted
Good amount of detail
Very kind person
Best of Luck!!!

1 Like

Thank you nate!

1 Like

coolio

+1 Teeny may be a newer player to the server, but that doesn’t mean he’s the wrong choice, he’s been active on the server for the past 3 or so months hopping on daily, and always nice in chat, I think he would be good for the role.

Good Luck Teeny!

1 Like

+1 Yes. Teeny is an amazing person and desite him being fairly new he has proven himself useful and competent for the role.
ooga chaka ooga chaka ooga booga chaka chaka

1 Like

+1
I’ve seen him a lot and he seems like a very helpful and mature human being.

2 Likes

+2 hope I see u as staff member c:

• Active
  • Nice
  • Great application
  • Y E S
1 Like

Thank you soo much @Mddey, @EggNogg, @joekoe and @beanep <333

3 Likes

+1
Teeny is a great person and is active on the sever almost daily.

1 Like

I didn’t know I didn’t post on this…

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Mature
  • Helpful

Good luck! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Ninjabro and @Vurm. It really means alot to me!

2 Likes

+1 great application I think you got this!

1 Like

+1
Although he’s pretty new in the community, he would be a great candidate for staff. Very active in-game and on TS, he’s a friendly dude, and just mature overall.

1 Like

Thank you so much Boris :smiley:

+0
I think you could work on your maturity a bit, but otherwise best of luck!

3 Likes

Thank you for the advice Serioux!

1 Like

+1 I don’t think you really know me however I have seen you be very nice and I think you would be a great fit for jmod

2 Likes

+0.99
Very active on teamspeak, could stand to be more active on discord. (The only real reason I don’t +1)
Handles toxicity well, even just today I noticed someone being very toxic to him in chat, and he is never toxic back
He’s fun to talk with, and he’s very active on casual.
Overall In my opinion, He’s mature, helpful, and would work hard as JMOD.
Also has been reporting a LOT of people recently.

Gooluck!

2 Likes