Teenyrobots Staff Application - December, 2020

Omg thank you soo much Helix, its nice to hear from you again :smiley:

1 Like

Wait I seriously haven’t commented here yet…

The biggest +1 for Teeny.
I have no idea where this man came from but he’s one of the best, most caring and incredible people I’ve met on Kit, and he definitely is my #1 pick for staff this season.

I love hanging out with this man on team speak, and he’s also one of the people that made me feel comfortable with me opening my microphone in the first time in around 3 years.

Teeny’s extremely active, on all platforms, one of the nicest guys I’ve ever met, and overall has a lot of staff potential.

Good luck man, love you :heart:

2 Likes

OMG MCDONALDS THANK YO USOO MUCH!!! This really makes me feel great. Its so nice of you to write this! <33

2 Likes

+1 yes.

3 Likes

+1 cool

2 Likes

Teeny is friendly and awesome also very active person I am sure he will be good as staff member c: +1

1 Like

+1
Basically what McDonalds said xD
Teeny is a player who has helped me quite a few times in events, a friendly figure, and someone you would like as a staff member. Not only that, he’s quite good at parkour :)

2 Likes

Hey Dark thank you so much for saying im good at parkour means alot but also Thank you very much!!
:D

2 Likes

Would love to see you in a purple nametag, as you are an amazing person to not only me, but I think the whole community on KitPvP.

Goodluck! :open_mouth: +2

(M O N K E)

1 Like

TY so much LocalBox and (M O N K E does a flip) if you saw it!

1 Like

Wow, didn’t even comment on this app either, guess it’s my turn.

+1 a great member of the kitpvp community, I don’t know where this man came from but he’s already made many friends and is a silly guy. He’s mature, friendly, and understanding. He has a great application and he reports so many hackers. He works hard and wants this server to be hacker free. Nice Job Tenny, you’ve outdone yourself.

Good Luck TeenyNoob :3

2 Likes

Hey Drake thank you for the lovely comment <33. Honestly i think i came from Jupiter

Hey there Teeny, unfortunately your application has not been accepted this time. I’d love to see you become more active and known within the community and our staff team and I hope to see you apply next season!