Tawq's Media Application

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/TawqEU

Number of subs: 257 (growing fast)

Average number of views per vid: 210

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers: I have only just started playing Munchy so nothing yet but I’ve been creating content for MMC for a couple months. I also upload here and there on Arcane, PvPTemple.

Servers for which you have created content: MMC,Zonix,Arcane,PvPTemple,Zolux,MineHQ, I have old channels too that have more servers that I have created content for. A few Soup servers back in the day but I was young so the content isn’t the best.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC? Growing at a considerable rate which is good since I understand I do not quite hit the goal for my subscriber count. But at this pace it shouldn’t take me too long until I hit 500 Subs I Have gained 50 within roughly a 4-5 days so I’m getting there for sure I’d really like you to check out my channel and decide for yourself If I am Able to get Media Rank. I have played minecraft for a really long time so as soon as I saw a Soup server like the old days I was immediately Intrigued I have a really Loyal following. So I know I will bring you players I’m not gonna be so naive and say I will bring you the most amount of players. But I would like to be able to do what I can since I love soup servers! Thank you for reading this in advance I will upload for the server either way but it would be nice to know I’m Noticed by you guys. Thank you – Tawq
:slight_smile:

Hey Tawq!

Media ranks go in this section https://www.munchymc.com/forums/c/media/open

And to be a Media, you must have at least 500 subscribers.

You can also find the requirements here Apply for Media Rank

1 Like

Okay Thank you very much Ill change the Tags Sorry about that.

Also I got told by a moderator I might have a chance since I meet the other requirements. :stuck_out_tongue:

–Tawq

Hey :smile_cat:

I notice off the bat you seem to be really interested and determined to have Media on this server, so good :smile_cat:

Video-wise, you demonstrate a strong consistency with uploading, which is perfect, a strong factor which we’re looking for :smile_cat: you are a good editor, so the content quality-wise is well sufficient. A couple of things however:

• While the videos are in good consistency, they are noticeably short in length. We tend to favor videos that have at least 5 minutes of solid content. Could use some improvement there.

• Little or no narration content. We like to have a voice on those videos. While you specialize in edits, we praise gameplay that includes some voice-over or commentary. Not a terribly huge factor, but it’d be nice to associate a voice with your name.

When it comes to Munchy, you are relatively new. Again, not a factor that’s going to get you denied off the spot, especially considering you could work on this right now. Get to know the community better, involve yourself some more, but most importantly consider making videos on Munchy in the meantime; it will help greatly in showing us what content you can bring and what we can expect of you having Media. Shouldn’t be a problem for you since you make a lot of videos that features games that Munchy has.

I’m not going to mention subs since you already know the deal with that, but of course work on that. I did drop a sub by the way :smile_cat:

Overall, I would like you to receive Media. I think your content would help in improving Munchy and you can always improve on many factors to prove yourself fit for the role. Best of luck :smile_cat:

1 Like

I saw the sub last night thank you very much :>. And I was planning to make my videos on munchymc longer than the rest of the videos on my channel I have a really good quality microphone so voice videos won’t be a problem for me. I’m also going to be streaming on the server! Thank you for the reply <3 – Tawq

(Edit)

Change my vote to 0. This player keeps spamming his stream. I know advertising your stream is allowed. But takes it to another leave and just spams it.

Hard to keep up with when you have linked and when you haven’t since streaming you are concentrating on so much things sorry about this.

And also at the time of the stream the server didn’t have too many people on so even though this looks close together it would be quite seperate since the chat is slower than normal I’m not saying it wasn’t too spammy as I said its hard to pay attention to everything at once

Hey Tawq!

It’s Durty… Imagine seeing you here, anyways I just want too leave a reply on this for the staff team to read as I think it will make you happy.

Tawq is a very good player and who also makes top videos and he is dedicated and also motivated all the time, Ye shis channel may not have 500 subs but he is rapidly growing and is also pulling in alot more views recently which is gaining him more subs, I’m just wanting to say that even though he might not reach the subscriber requirement he will sure be flying past it soon with his top quality videos (gowan my lad)
Anyways that’s all I have to say about this sweat

Thanks,
Durty

This seems like a fake account as it was made like 9 minutes ago.

Don’t worry its not a fake account xd hes just one of my mates tryna help me out :slight_smile:

give tawq media

Tawq, are you still interested in the rank? We have not seen you in quite a while.

Hello @Tawq,

Thanks for applying for Media.

Please work on developing your channel a bit more. (Also, all of your vids seem to be missing.)

1 Like