"Sweet Tooth" Woolwars Map

Hi (:
I have no idea if I’m doing this right because I’ve never used the MunchyMc forums before so I apologize in advance if I do anything wrong with this post ^^’
Anyways I built a WoolWars map !
Sidenote, I’m not able to use worldedit on my singleplayer world because my computer wont run forge, and I’m pretty sure you need that for worldedit? So if for some reason this is used at all the walls will need to be changed to a different block, like quartz or white wool. Whatever looks good I guess.
Map details:

Map name - Sweet Tooth
Max players - 20
Waiting spawn location - Red Carpet
Game spawns locations - Blue Carpet
CenterX - 1186
CenterZ - 2411
LowestY - The Y level that players should spawn at, 68.
HeightLimit - 127
Parkour material - White Stained Glass (Maybe with white carpet on each block?)

Map download (I think I did it right?)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1whz_c9UkwuXSxVou1OcGLLlf_KHV-4b3/view?usp=sharing
@Fumaz @TheBoop @Warlock505

3 Likes

i feel like the walls are a little… gray… for something thats supposed to look sweet and colorful. i’d change that to maybe a more pink color!
not only that, but i would love to see some variety with the food items! ive only spotted what looks like cotton candy, cookies, a cherry and a turkey (for some reason?)
here are some suggestions for easily recognizable things that would make the map look, well, tastier!
-Oreos
-A lollipop
-An ice cream cone
-A peanut butter cup
-M&Ms/Skittles
-Candy Cane
Otherwise, great map! i’ve been asking about a sweets themed map for a while now ^^

@Luissomethin

I think it looks great!
I you ever get access to WE I’d love to see Neopolitan ice cream flavour walls, so a gradient of pink white and brown! I think that’d be cool :)

Oh that sounds like it would be adorable- I’m probably going to be redoing this soon because I’m realizing a lot of the mistakes in it lmao

I wish i could build so good!

And Welcome yo the forums!!!

Hey Baqquette,
Awesome map, I really like it! Expect to see it in-game soon :o
Well done!

2 Likes

Poggers!!

1 Like