Survival Winter Skin Competition 2022

⋆⸙͎۪۫ Thank you to Mysan for this epic banner ⸙͎۪۫⋆

snwflks-113

‧͙⁺˚*・༓❅ Survival Winter Skin Competition ❅༓・*˚⁺‧͙

snwflks-111

:snowman_with_snow: Hello there! :snowman_with_snow:

:snowflake: It’s about that time of year again where the weather is chilly and you feel like wrapping yourself in a blanket while enjoying a hot cup of cocoa :coffee:
So, to mark the end of season 3 we will be holding a skin competition with the current seasonal climate as the theme!
Showcase your wonderful winter skins on December 4th, Sunday at 7pm GMT :snowflake:

snwflks-111

:ice_cube: Who are the ice cold judges? :ice_cube:

Lets hope they have some hot cocoa!

The Ice Princess @VioletRay :princess:

The Frosty Penguin @Mysaan :penguin:

The Snow Angel @Devonymous :angel:

& The Arctic Viking @danior :axe:

snwflks-111

:sparkles: Prizes :sparkles:

Double the winnings, double the fun!

First Place! :1st_place_medal:

10x Winter Crate Key
1x EXCLUSIVE Ice Skeleton King Trophy

Second Place! :2nd_place_medal:

6x Winter Crate Key
1x EXCLUSIVE Arctic Fox Trophy

Arctic Fox Trophy

Third Place! :3rd_place_medal:

2x Winter Crate Key
1x EXCLUSIVE Frozen Zombie Trophy

Participation! :blue_heart:

1x EXCLUSIVE Polar Bear Participation Happy Meal

snwflks-111

Guidelines

This is a Winter Skin Competition so please wear skins with the winter theme :polar_bear:

You can either sign up as a solo contestant or pair up with someone else and enter as a duo, if you are entering as a duo and you happen to win you will each receive the same amount of winnings in accordance to what place you won. There is no need to split the winnings.

This competition will occur in a brand new stage so please keep a lookout for the broadcast which has instructions to follow.

All server and survival rules still apply. If you disrupt the event, you will be punished accordingly.

For further inquiries, please contact me on discord: I__make__memes#1043

snwflks-111

gyaO

snwflks-113

23 Likes

All the best everyone! So hyped to see everyone’s winter skins ٩( ᐛ )وミヽ●
spin-snow-golem

8 Likes

Winter time is coming :christmas_tree::candle:

5 Likes

IM SO EXCITED! Skin making time :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Frosty penguins and snow angels ive heard of… but this is a new one

5 Likes

This event is a great way to celebrate the winter spirit, although I will say the prizes are a little odd considering it might be tough to use any crate items or particles earned from the crates with only 6 days left in the season. Likewise the custom heads might be a little difficult to show off with less than a week – but good luck to all contestants.

6 Likes

I understand and see where you’re coming from but we merely wanted to hold a skin competition at the end of the season much like the end of last season. As for the prizes, we provided what we could. That being said there’s more to the competition than just the prizes, for many skin makers they enter as they just want to have fun while making the skins or win as a personal achievement.

9 Likes

next season rewards for competitions gonna be :fire:

4 Likes

HYPE :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake:

5 Likes

So Excited!!!

5 Likes

mayonnaise colored benz i push miracle whips - Kanye west

3 Likes

good luck

3 Likes

snow-jon-snow

5 Likes

I can’t come sorry I’ll be there in spirit

5 Likes

Becoming a horse is so quirky

6 Likes

ok
thx sim

5 Likes

is it possible to be making a skin for someone, entering as a team, even if the person who made the skin cant be there?

3 Likes

We’d prefer if you just use your own account to log in and compete for yourself. If we were to allow players to use other people’s accounts to enter, then it wouldn’t really be fair. Sorry if that disappointed you!

4 Likes

how does the concept of teams work then?
we had planned that i make her the skin, and she wears it, because of timing that i cannot be there.

3 Likes