Survival ~ Viking Longboat Build Competition! ⛵

https://i.imgur.com/4wEy145.png

Greetings Survival! :survival:

I do hope you’ve been enjoying the new season! Personally, I’ve been working on my starter base the whole time. :sunglasses:

With a new season must come new competitions, so I’d like to welcome you to the first Official Build Competition of Season 4! Matching the theme of the new season, the prompt for this build competition will be…

Viking Longboats!

That means you can take to the sea and create any ship you desire, be it a Viking warship under attack, a colossal longboat, or maybe even try your hand at building a cursed ghost ship, whatever you want!

Keep note that the maximum team size for this competition will be 3 players.

The judges who will be grading your entries will be myself, the amazing @Atterax, the marvellous @Mysaan, and the… koala @kaittt? :koala:

And finally, the best 3 teams, along with winning some fantastic prizes, will have a chance to have their boat featured in a fleet on a brand new island near spawn :eyes:

:calendar: DEADLINE: SUNDAY 5TH FEBRUARY @ 11PM GMT :calendar:

That gives you 3 weeks to get building, so make the most out of them!

:trophy: Prizes :trophy:

The top three teams will be able to win these fantastic prizes!

:1st_place_medal: First Place: :1st_place_medal:
Exclusive Glow Effect of Choice
15 Crate Keys of Choice
1 Month VIP++ Rank

:2nd_place_medal: Second Place: :2nd_place_medal:
10 Crate Keys of Choice
1 Month VIP+ Rank

:3rd_place_medal: Third Place: :3rd_place_medal:
8 Crate Keys of Choice

Each team member can get a custom glow effect, Keys are split between the team members, and ranks can be kept or gifted to another.

If we have plenty of entries, runner-ups may be offered prizes as well!

Rules:

Note ~ You may create more than one ship in your entry and have decoration outside of your ship if you like, however only one boat can be chosen to be featured at spawn if you make it to the Top 3!

• Solo and team builds are permitted, ALL members of the team must be credited in the post, and prizes are split equally between the members.
  • Max team size will be 3 players.
  • Only one build per player/team, you cannot be in more than one team.
  • Use of schematics is allowed, but only the hologram feature, not the auto-place feature! All builds must be your original work, so no plagiarism.
  • Use of external programs such as blender or other modelling software to design builds is not permitted.
  • No inappropriate or offensive builds
  • Submitting others’ work will result in disqualification from the competition, and you will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking credit for a cooperative build.
  • Staff members, including survival staff, are definitely allowed to participate.

How to Enter:

You can submit your entries as a reply to this post. Please use the following format to do so:

• Name of Build:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • All team members IGN’s:
  • Favourite Norse God and why:

You may include up to 3 screenshots of your build in your reply.
Please ensure the claim is sufficiently protected, and that the coordinates are accurate.

Judging Criteria:

Your entries will be judged on five key criteria, those being:

• Creativity
  • Attention to detail
  • Aesthetics
  • Build Quality / Execution
  • True to Theme

For maximum points, I’d recommend keeping these in mind!

Good luck everyone! It’s gonna be interesting to see what you guys come up with considering the prompt >:D

And a big thank you to @Tarteris and the BIT team for coming up with the idea for this competition :clap:

Have fun everyone, may the best boat win!

~ Alkemystix :rowing_man:

21 Likes

first

5 Likes

Viking longboat :o
ezgif-4-155bb8f19a

7 Likes

Coolio

4 Likes

ok alkemysticks

4 Likes

Uhm starter base??? What is that sir? Your base is a mansion and a half

6 Likes

whole survival could live in there

6 Likes

i dont think theres been any non official ones yet either

3 Likes

I built it on the server in my head. Does that still count?

3 Likes

cracks knuckles *
And so it begins…

6 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

That’s awesome I will do my best to get in the top 10, good luck to everyone.

3 Likes

guys i’m a :koala: now

6 Likes

I couldn’t find any other adjectives beginning with k :sob:

4 Likes

kind, killer, keen, knowing, knowledgeable, knockout, king LMAO (i definitely didn’t have to look these up)

5 Likes

definitely killer

3 Likes

Accurate, you sleep all day.

3 Likes

b o a t,

5 Likes

goodluck surv gamers!

7 Likes