Survival Triple Easter Events! šŸ°

Hey peoples :sunglasses:

Itā€™s that time of year again, Easter is upon us! And you know what that means? MORE SEASONAL EVENTS WOOOOOOOOO :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

Judging from all the wonderful feedback I got from the Valentineā€™s Day events, you guys seemed to love it, so weā€™ll be undertaking these events in a similar manner. 3 Events, tons of fun, Iā€™d really love to see you there!

Note that these events will be taking place on 3 separate days rather than all on the same day.

Event 1: Friday 15th April, 8PM GMT+1
Event 2: Saturday 16th April 7PM GMT+1
Event 3: Sunday 17th April 6PM GMT+1
(Time Converter)

This way we can bring in more players, improve on feedback, and overall reduce the stress that comes from hosting them all on the same day. With all the boring stuff out the way, letā€™s get onto the events themselves!

:egg: Event 1 :egg:
Easter Skin Competition!

How To Play:
This premise is simple. Before we begin though, youā€™ll need an Easter-themed skin, be it a bunny onesie, or just a big egg. You can design one yourself or find one online, itā€™s up to you, you have up to the deadline to find something! You can also choose to be in a duo for this event, so maybe pick some matching skins with your partner! Once you have the skin, itā€™s just a matter of showing up to the event with it equipped. Once itā€™s your turn, you will present your skin, and the 3 judges will rate it.

Speaking of, the judges for this competition will be the very loud @infernalfae, the cool but quite smelly @LunaInSpace, and the best rat @EvillRat!

The 3 highest-rated skins will receive these prizes:

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place: :1st_place_medal:
6 Crate Keys of choice + 1 Week Legend Rank + 1x Custom Chick Head chicktrophy
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place: :2nd_place_medal:
4 Crate Keys of choice + 1 Week Elite Rank + 1x Custom Chick Head chicktrophy
:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place: :3rd_place_medal:
2 Crate Keys of choice + 1 Week Super Rank + 1x Custom Chick Head chicktrophy

Crate Keys are split equally, each member gets a custom head, and only one member can keep the rank.

Rules:

• All skins must be appropriate of course! Breaking of this rule can result in a punishment
  • Do not try to disrupt or delay the event, else you may be removed.
  • You will stand in a queue until it is your turn, do not try to break the queue unless to join a partner.
  • Particles/Pets/Disguises are not permitted
  • Donā€™t stand on the main pathway if youā€™ve already had your turn.

:egg: Event 2 :egg:
Easter Egg Head Hunt!

How To Play:
Some of you may remember this event from Easter 2020, and now it returns! When the event begins, youā€™ll be let into an arena with all the other participants. Your goal is to try to find all the custom heads with letters on them, assemble the letters, unscramble the word(s), and /msg me the correct answer. The number of letters will be given at the start of the event, and hints may be given along the way! However, I urge you not to share the locations, letters, or words with any other players as it does ruin the event for others.

The first 3 people to correctly guess the word(s) and /msg me it will receive these wonderful prizes!

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place::1st_place_medal:
3 Crate Keys of Choice + Custom Gold Trophy Head goldtrophy
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place: :2nd_place_medal:
2 Crate Keys of Choice + Custom Silver Trophy Head silvertrophy
:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place: :3rd_place_medal:
1 Crate Key of Choice + Custom Bronze Trophy Head bronzetrophy

Crate Keys are split equally, and each member gets a custom head.

Rules:

• Do not share the locations of letters, the letters themselves, or the words with any other players!
  • The use of ranked perks apart from /nightvision is not permitted! This includes /fly, /carpet, /tp up, etc.
  • The use of anything to enhance your movement is NOT* allowed! This includes elytra, gadgets, potion effects, ender pearls, etc.
  • Teleporting to other players within the event is not permitted.
  • Armour and food are allowed.

Event 3
Bunny Catcher!

How To Play:
This is a completely new event for survival, so I look forward to being able to host it! Youā€™ll be let into one of multiple modules surrounding a circle, and given fishing rods. The event will consist of three rounds, each lasting 1-2 minutes! Rabbits will begin spawning around the circle, your goal is to hook them with your fishing rod and to try to gather as many as you can in the hole near your module. When the time is up, The number of rabbits will be counted up, and the player with the most rabbits will win!

The winner of each round will receive these prizes!

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place: :1st_place_medal:
2 Crate Keys of Choice + Custom Rose Rabbit Head BunnyTrophy

Crate Keys are split equally, and each member gets a custom head.
(Note that there are three rounds, so three chances to win!)

Rules:

• Do not attempt to leave your module. Trying to jump onto the circle or any other playerā€™s module will result in disqualification.
  • The use of ranked perks is not permitted. This includes /fly, /carpet, /tp up, etc.
  • The use of any gadgets, potion effects, elytra, ender pearls, etc. is not permitted. You can use the fishing rod given, and that only.
  • Attempting to pull rabbits out of holes they have already fallen down is not permitted.

And thatā€™s all! I havenā€™t actually made any of these events yet so I should probably get to doing that, but Iā€™d really love to see you there and playing in them, so mark your calendars!

If you have any questions or potential improvements for the events, feel free to let me know! My discord is always available (Alkemystix#7250)

And finally, a Happy Early Easter <3

~Alkemystix

36 Likes

18 Likes

rat butt

9 Likes

Turtle

5 Likes

easter

3 Likes

Sounds about right

4 Likes

eat ster eating rat

4 Likes

CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL SKINS AND THESE VERY COOL EVENTS

also @Alkemystix you are the smelly one :)

11 Likes

Cool events
Butā€¦
I donā€™t see Easter themed waterdrop :(

10 Likes

WOO! Easter events! Yas, egg hunt! Waitā€¦

Armour and food are allowed.

Oh. OOOOOOH. Itā€™s that kind of egg hunt. :flushed: Better prep the fighting skills.

4 Likes

Bnuuy

4 Likes

:100:

5 Likes

survival is cool

5 Likes

Easter

3 Likes

Time to carry @SkoPie in egg hunt on kit once again :unamused:

jk jk

4 Likes

The fact that you insulted fae and luna but not rat. That could either mean that 1. Your insulting rat but not luna or fae or 2. Your insulting luna or fae but not rat.

Either way idc

Lmao good luck everyone. WHOOOO!

1 Like

OoooOOoo~

1 Like

10 Likes

This is cool as long as you change the color of easter rank when that rolls around, if you dont Iā€™d be forced to prestige up to dark green to prevent looking like a LOSER

1 Like