[Survival] Staff Application Season Christmas 2023 (CLOSED)

Happy Holidays, Munchies!

Ho Ho Ho! It’s been a while since Santa has last recruited helpful elves for his MunchyMC Survival server! But with Christmas just around the corner, it is high time for some new helping hands. We are looking for individuals who demonstrate a love for MunchyMC, and a dedication to our community.

This staff recruitment period is only for survival. Further, we are only recruiting for the helper rank.

Applications will be done in 3 steps

1. Written Application. Please fill out the application here until January 14th.
2. Decision. Your application will either be accepted or denied. This will be clearly stated on your application. If you are denied, we try to give you some pointers for your next application. However, we may not be able to give detailed feedback to everyone, depending on the number of applications we receive.
3. Trial. If you are accepted as a MunchyMC staff member, you will have a trial period to learn everything you need to know. You will be paired with a mentor to help you pass your trial.

Your application will remain open until we have made a decision. This will likely happen throughout January, but there is no fixed date. Please be patient until we review your application. If it remains open after the first ones have been denied or accepted, this is no indication of the outcome of your own application.
Please note that you may hear back from us either before or after the end of the application season, which is January 15.

Good luck to all who apply!

Frequently asked questions

Click arrows to reveal…

When is the closing date for the season?

January 14th!

I have not gotten any replies yet while others I have spoken with have. What does that mean?

It simply means that your application hasn’t yet been reviewed, but rest assured that we will get to your application shortly after the closing date.

Can I be staff on other servers when I apply?

It depends. We usually don’t mind unless the server poses conflicted interests. Just make sure to tell us about your current staff positions on other servers.

Am I allowed to reply to another staff application and possibly rate it?

Everyone in the community will be permitted to comment on any application. People who choose to comment (or rate) must do so in a respectful manner; rude, disrespectful, or distasteful comments will be deleted by our forum mods.

May I edit my application?

Yes, you may. But please make sure to mark everything that you have added afterwards. If you cannot edit your application anymore, you can add content by replying to your own application.

If I’m denied, when can I reapply?

You may reapply NEXT staff application season.

Written Application

**IGN:**

**Timezone:**

**How active can you be per week?**

**Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:**

**Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:**

**What do you think your reputation is like within the community?**

**Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?**

**Do you have any experience with moderating communities such as minecraft servers or other leadership roles? If so, please *briefly* detail it.**

Click below to create an application!

21 Likes

i cant wait to finally apply

10 Likes

Good luck to all!! ^_^

7 Likes

Good luck! :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

7 Likes

Good luck to everyone applying :conksunglasses:

7 Likes

Can we talk about how cute @DutchMTC’s banner is?! :hearteyescheetos:

13 Likes

I really hope I get helper this time :fearful: gl to the others applying

6 Likes

@DutchMTC The banner goes hard good stuff

7 Likes

good luck gamers :)

6 Likes

Good luck :D

5 Likes

Good luck!! Going to be so fun to see some new pink names :D

7 Likes

I can’t wait to become a trial helper

5 Likes

I dont play survival but this sounds fun so gl to all!

5 Likes

Good luck everyone :muscle:

5 Likes

@skepiwi I won’t sleep till you apply.

9 Likes

I’m so excited to apply as admin on munchymc survival

5 Likes

That is a pretty sick banner, anyways gl

4 Likes

gl everone

4 Likes

I wont sleep until you go on that date with leon