Survival Spring Crate Release

Hello Munchies!

I am very excited to announce to all of you that we will be releasing the season 4 survival spring crates tomorrow, on Sunday, April 2nd. @cahrypt and I have been working overtime for the past couple of weeks to make the best possible crate content for you guys. As always, you can look forward to a whole array of new gadgets, pets, and particles to spice up your survival gameplay.
I am happy to share with you that @skepiwi has once again made some stunning custom pet models. Furthermore, I am sure many of you will be pleased to hear that we have re-imagined and re-released a highly coveted gadget from the previous maps, though I won’t tell you which one that is just yet. But that is not all! With this spring crate, we are introducing a completely new category of crate rewards: custom enchantment books!
And the best part? There is something for everyone in the spring crate! Whether you enjoy PvP, PvE, exploration, farming, mining, or building, or you just like pretty things, we’ve come up with something that will make your survival experience more fun and more unique.

:magic_wand: Custom Enchantments :magic_wand:

What’s cooler than carrying around a gadget with a fancy custom ability? Exactly: putting those abilities on your trusted and customized gear that you already bring with you everywhere anyway! We are making this a reality in all future seasonal crates by introducing custom enchantment books. These work similarly to the books you are already used to from the regular crates, but they bring completely new enchantments to the game for more fun and unique gameplay.
Some of them even come with multiple levels like a vanilla enchantment. Isn’t that crazy?
Of course, custom enchantments are designed to be a little weaker and closer to what you would expect from a vanilla ability than our gadgets, which stand out with their custom names and fun abilities.

:chart_with_downwards_trend: Protection Nerf :chart_with_downwards_trend:

To allow ourselves to create custom enchantments for armor pieces without eliminating all threats of dying on survival, we have decided to retroactively nerf the crate enchantment Protection 6 to Protection 5. This also brings it back in line with the other vanilla enchantments in the crates, which are one level above the maximum vanilla enchantment.

:rabbit: Gadgets :rabbit:

To make room for our newest addition to the crates, we are releasing fewer gadgets this time than we have before. Of course, we have made sure that the gadgets we did come up with are more unique and more fun to use than ever before. Can you guess which of our previous gadgets will be brought back?! It might not be what you expect!
As is tradition, this crate again comes with a themed armour set that only unlocks its full power once you have completed the collection. However, this crate’s armour set is a little different than the previous ones - and that is not just because of the new design inspired by prison!

For the first time ever, we have also created custom textures and models for the spring crate gadgets. I won’t spoil the surprise here, though. If you want to see skepiwi’s gorgeous item models, you have to check out the items in the game!

:hibiscus: Cosmetics :hibiscus:

While I do not want to show you all of the new cosmetics in this post (you will need to unbox them if you want to see them all), I will share my personal highlight: the Moobloom! Some of you may remember this flowery mob from Minecraft’s 2020 mob vote where it lost to the Glow Squid despite its large crowd of enthusiastic supporters.

Of course, we couldn’t stop at just one Moobloom, so we added one for every single flower in the game! To find out what the Moobloom looks like with your favourite flower, make sure to enable our survival resource pack and check out the new pets as soon as the crates hit the live server! In the meantime, let us know what your favourite Minecraft flower is!

:egg: Eggs :egg:

Together with the spring crates, we are also pushing a temporary change to our resource pack to bring the Easter spirit to your favourite survival server. This is purely visual and has no impact on gameplay, similar to chests in the yearly Christmas update! So to anyone who celebrates it, happy Easter from the survival team! And to all of our Muslim friends, we wish you a blessed Ramadan!

23 Likes

WOOOO!

3 Likes

and I thought my april fools joke was good…

2 Likes

:relieved: :+1:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Finally :+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

MY BOI MOOBLOOM IS IN THE GAME WOOOOOOOOOOO :cow: :sunflower:

2 Likes

This is pretty cool

3 Likes

LETS GOOOOO

2 Likes

Can one of my simps get me a rocket jump? Seems cool and I’d probably benefit from it

1 Like

I thought you were just on that DREX0R cart but I can see now lol

1 Like

I hope you know this is the pinnacle of my life, I love these spring crates, and with the help of skepouioui these should be the best of all time!

3 Likes

Btw guys it’s 1st April today

7 Likes

I thought it was Easter :frowning:

2 Likes

so amazing!

2 Likes