MunchyMC Newsletter - March 2023

MunchyMC Newsletter April

Newsletter: Edition April - 2023 MunchyMC 62

Bonjour and welcome to the 62nd edition of the MunchyMC Newsletter! I hope everyone had a great March and let’s jump right into the Newsletter!

Staff Team

Promotions

It’s always a great feeling to see members of a Minecraft server community thrive and achieve success. I’m thrilled to hear that some of the members in your server community have been promoted, and I want to extend my congratulations to them!

Being recognized for hard work and dedication is a fantastic accomplishment, and it’s clear that these individuals have earned the trust and respect of their fellow players. I hope that this promotion brings them even more joy and motivation to continue contributing to the community.

To those who have been promoted, I want to say that you should be proud of yourselves for what you have achieved. Keep up the great work, and continue to be a shining example to others in the community. Congratulations again, and I wish you all the best on your future endeavors within the Minecraft server community.

Powered by ChatGPT.

Joedaboss - Joedaboss has been promoted to Prison Officer (Moderator)!

Junior Moderator

SadGh0sst - SadGh0sst has been promoted to Prison Guard (Junior Moderator)!

Helper

Craz33 - Craz33 has been promoted to Prison Recruit (Helper)!
Wu_Knows - Wu_Knows has been promoted to Prison Recruit (Helper)!

Forum Moderator

Candlea - Candlea has been promoted to Forum Moderator!
Sript - Sript has been promoted to Forum Moderator!
Ironnose - Ironnose has been promoted to Forum Moderator!
EvillRat - EvillRat has been promoted to Forum Moderator!
ZombieBot1 - ZombieBot1 has been promoted to Forum Moderator!

Written by DutchMTC.

–|~News!~|–

New Forum Moderators

The next generation of Munchy’s Forum Moderators has arrived! Congratulations to @Sript, @ZombieBot1, @Candlea, @Ironnose, and @EvillRat, we are grateful to have them on the team and for taking up the mantle of the previous forum mods. May their efforts help keep the forums tidy and a fun place for our players. o7

Written by Atterax.

Cricket Noises

Unfortunately we once again have no news for KitPvP this month, however we do have one section that will never let us down!

You guessed it, it’s time for…

Written by DutchMTC.

Happy Snowman! :snowman:
This month saw the addition of a new mob at /warp exit! With a new mob, comes a new creature rare, will you find it?

Love is still in the air! :revolving_hearts:
One more Valentine’s Rare was added the beginning of March too! The Valentine’s Rares can be found in Valentine’s Crates, which can be purchased on the MunchyMC Store!

Instant Insanity :firecracker:
A new Instant Insanity version for Prisonbreak was added! It begins after the scheduled Prisonbreaks.

New Ultra, Legendary and Ultra Legendary Rares! :star2:
Seven new ultra legendary rares can now be crafted! Pinocchio Nose, Pinocchio Overalls, Pinocchio Shoes, Snow White Heels, Miss Muffet’s Spiderblaster, Mermaid Fin and Shrek’s Lucky Pole were added to the UL list.
There is also one new legendary rare and one new ultra rare, which can be found at /warp exit or in crates!

To see the full list of added, nerfed, buffed or adjusted items this month, type /cl in game to see the changelog.

Map 9 Leaderboards

Don’t forget that we have over $1000 IN PRIZES being rewarded to those who are ranked the highest across the following categories at the end of the map!

:crown: Highest Rank :crown:

#1 - Tarteris - (25)(FREE)
#2 - PlateCleaner - (21)(New)
#3 - PR0MISE - (XVIII)(D1)

:global: Most Ultras Found :global:

#1 - liambgames - 5,291
#2 - NotOryx - 2,842
#3 - PR0MISE - 2,730

:fishing_pole_and_fish: Top Fisher :fishing_pole_and_fish:

#1 - PapaCoach - 100L

:axe: Top Logger :axe:

#1 - Neonmuffin_ - 949,484

:pick: Top Miner :pick:

#1 - Shoblette - 15,511,918

:farmer: Top Farmer :farmer:

#1 - Tuxmux - 1,171,277

…and for the first time ever,

Written by DonutJack.

Good evening folks and welcome to the March edition of the Newsletter! Quite a few exciting things happened this month, so let’s quickly get into it!

I. Survival Easter Mapart Comp!

This month, the wonderful @danior and @VioletRay decided to host the Easter Mapart Competition! This event was launched on the 10th of March, and officially closes on the 9th of April at 7pm BST!

This event is judged by @danior, @VioletRay, @Mysaan and @Devonymous! Let’s jump right into the prizes:

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place

15x Crate Keys

1x Floral Easter Bunny Trophy

EXCLUSIVE* Coloured Glow Effect (of your choice)

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place

10x Crate Keys

1x Choco Bunny Trophy

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place

8x Crate Keys

1x Kawaii Easter Steve Trophy

Woah! Incredible prizes. Good luck to everyone participating, and have fun making the maparts!

II. $600 Survival Boss Competition & Hillevi Release!

This month also brought the introduction of Hillevi, the newest quest NPC! Like the other NPCs, Hillevi has 8 unique endings, and four unique bosses!

Thus why the wonderful @cheater has introduced the $600 Competition! In this competition, you will be asked to defeat the bosses of our 3 quest NPCs as quickly as possible. There will be 3 categories, one for each quest NPC, and the fastest times for any of their 4 bosses will be crowned the champions. You can see the high scores for all bosses using the command /bosslb.

The deadline for this competition is the 1st of May.

For the prizes, tips and tricks and rules, check out this link.

III. Spring Crates!

Releasing on the 2nd of April are the Spring Crates! These have been made possible by the incredible @cheater and @cahrypt, so thank you both for your incredible work!

For more information on these incredible new crates, please click here.

To buy these crates, keep an eye on our shop website, which you can find via this link!

Thank you to everyone who worked on these crates, they’re truly wonderful and I think you all will enjoy them too!

——

And now we have unfortunately reached the end of the Survival section of this month’s Newsletter. I hope you all had a great March, and here’s to an even more incredible April. Summer is coming!! :orange_heart: :sunny:

Written by infernalfae.

Community Art Highlights! :paintbrush:

Hey again, everyone! Another month, another stunning gallery of artwork from our community members. We also have yet another Artist Interview this month! Let’s get right into it:

Artist Interview

kr1tzie

A distinct and admired artist of our community, @kr1tzie has shared many beautiful works of art with us and I’m excited to have her featured in this Artist Interview!

Click here

March 2023 Art Gallery

Click here
Sharkpaws

luxiaoin

starlantern

smeru

Gullatrice

Simfonija

Illustration of EvillRat

Illustration of VioletRay

Brooke_sun

LoveBlue

fluffnado

oChocolate

febreeze_

Mysaan

Illustration of DutchMTC

C1OUS3R

Illustration of Zammyz

Illustrations of Simfonija

Mimpie

Illustration of Simfonija

Skapetti

beanep

kiko8242

outfrommars

kr1tzie

Illustration of infernalfae

1Brock

Written by Atterax.

And that is all for this month!

That is all for this month’s Newsletter! Thank you for reading and have an amazing April! :four_leaf_clover:
26 Likes

donutjack posted this

4 Likes

guys i saw myself here

2 Likes

News

4 Likes

almost first :( gg’s on ur first newsletter Jack!

4 Likes

:innocent:

3 Likes

Woolwars popping off

7 Likes

Survival games popping off

5 Likes

love the artist interview as always :) might be good to give atterax a farewell here, too, he really carried much of the newsletter and im sure it will sorely miss him :bangbang:

3 Likes

I laughed after reading this

3 Likes

wow newsletter!!!

3 Likes

also amazing newsletter as always :conksunglasses:

3 Likes

@oChocolate 's art is fire ngl

6 Likes

yeah it’s the best art in the galaxy

3 Likes

Based newsletter