Survival Spooky Fishing Update

Happy Halloween from the Survival Staff Team!

To celebrate the spoopy season, we have been planning a special update for you all to participate in! So, grab your best fishing rods and let’s find out what this update brings :jack_o_lantern:

Spooky Fishing:

Vanilla fishing can be a little boring right? So we have decided to spice things up by adding tricks and treats to the fishing drops. What this means is that whenever you fish in the lake at spawn, you will have a 5% chance to fish up a treat and a 95% chance to fish up a trick, however, your chances of catching a treat will increase by .1% for every player fishing at the lake! To find out what types of rewards you can get from fishing, you will need to go and have a look for yourself, but be careful! There are monsters lurking…

2021-10-18_17.46.34
2021-10-18_17.48.23

Witches Bat:

A bat will spawn at the lake every 2 hours and will drop an item for each hit it takes. The bat has 5 hit points and can drop between 3 different rewards including Tridents, Netherite Ingots and Gold Ingots. Have fun catching this wee one though!

How to get there:

To get to the lake, simply use the warp totem and click on the SpookyLake totem and you will be warped there. Bish bash bosh :)

This event will be around until the 31st of October, enjoy! :heart:

A massive thank you to @Fumaz for developing this update, we love ya! :heart:

36 Likes

im mcdonalds and i approve of this update

8 Likes

cool update but rip the trident economy cant wait to play

8 Likes

This is super fun and spooky :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

im beelzebeel, and can confirm that the trident economy will maybe crash a little bit

6 Likes

let’s gooo

4 Likes

I was actually thinking about how fishing is kinda useless a couple days ago, thanks for reading my mind lmao (also update pog) edit: spent 4 hours trying to get the tag and still haven’t gotten it this game is garbage lmao

6 Likes

Lets get the rods out! :D

6 Likes

:jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

LOVING THE NEW TAGGGGG
a

7 Likes

7 Likes

Spooky

8 Likes

i can finally stop procrastinating leveling up fishing lesgo

7 Likes

Oo awesome!

6 Likes

:jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

So much fun! ^-^

6 Likes

Why does this update sound so epic asdfghjk

6 Likes

Gonna try and fish up all the collectibles! Thanks for the amazing update! :purple_heart: :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

Although my bones may be broken most of the time, this update is still pretty sick :sunglasses: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Pretty pog update, fishing was pretty boring and useless but now its fun :D ty all staff members for making it

4 Likes