Survival Reset Party

The long awaited survival reset is fast approaching, and the hype is stronger than ever with it creeping closer and closer - what way to celebrate this other than a party? The purpose of this party is to not only celebrate the reset but to celebrate this map - and everything’s that’s been accomplished. So with great honor, I am proud to announce the survival reset party, hosted by me and Corruptmarine (or Spookymarine this recent October).

The party will start at 4:30 PM EST - starting with a build tour. We will be going around the server, seeing some of the best builds produced on this map. At around 5 PM the main events will start - the minigames, including bumper boats, flint & steel, spleef, and hide and seek - prizes included!

We’d really appreciate it if you could come - this is a project we have spent weeks pouring our love and effort into, and we’d love to share it with you all, and be able to celebrate not only what has been accomplished, but what we can accomplish moving forward. Most importantly, we want everyone to have a fun time, before we venture into Survival 2.0! Hope to see you there! :)

FAQ:
Why did you post this so late?
Conflicts between the team. My apologies

Will _____ be there?
Not sure, my apologies.

Was this necessary?
Yes.

12 Likes

Can’t wait hope to see a lot of people there!

This took weeks to finish plz come XD

Edit:Weeks

Woooooop! This is so exciting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :blobmaracas:

1 Like

Yay! I needs 5 characters to post!

1 Like

wooooo party

Oh, the excitement!

:smile:

I am coming only if _____ be there

This sounds like fun!! Will we go around until reset stops us?

1 Like

Shame I’ll only be there for the build tour.

Yeah I believe that’s the plan!

What is SurYiYal?

thats 8:30pm gmt tho