[SURVIVAL] REDSTONE COMPETITION! June 2021

All the best to everyone participating :blush: :purple_heart:

Awesamdude joins the chat

<nervous sweating intensifies<

But in all seriousness, this looks amazing! Not sure if my redstone skills are up to par, but I might see what I can do.

1 Like

mae i want to glow too :(

3 Likes

redstone makes my brain sad

i will consider entering though :eyes:

2 Likes

Are contestants allowed to use litematica?

1 Like

let me just [googles β€œhow to make redstone door”]

yep i got this mhm

i know the craft mhm

time to hurt my brain i wanna glo grey

3 Likes

Nope :/

2 Likes

I don’t wanna get creative, challenge my brain OR have fun though

2 Likes

Do you guys see note blocks as redstone if so can i use note block studio or a texture pack that represents the notes

I would assume not in the means of note block studio, as that would essentially devalue the level of creativity. However texture packs that represent the notes, would most likely be allowed in that instance.

However it is not specified if Note Blocks are considered redstone in this competition or not.
Anyways, I hope I was helpful!

:heart:

So note block studio is allowed right?

Those books were amazing, i had them all

1 Like

note blocks are totally fine! Give us a good tune :)

1 Like

you already glow in my eyes you sexy you

2 Likes

IGN: DaanB
COORDINATES OF BUILD: -4444, 78, 4416
BRIEF DESCRIPTION:

long description
Every game, a random 4-digit code will be generated. Your task is to uncover this code within 22 button presses. If you fail to do this, you lose.

In the middle, there are nine buttons. Each button represents a number from 1 to 9.
After pressing a button, one of three things can happen.

1. If the number you selected is not in the code, your progress will be reset.
  2. If the number you selected is in the code, but not on the current slot, all lamps will flash, and your progress will be reset.
  3. If the number you selected is in the code, and on the current slot, all lamps will flash, and you move to the next slot.

The four lamps above the buttons indicate your progress, so if the first two lamps are on, it means that you’ve correctly guessed the first two numbers, and are now trying to guess the 3rd number / slot.

The 22 lamps on the top indicate how many button presses you have left. Each time you press a button, one lamp will turn off.

The W on the left will turn on when you win (all four lamps are on).
The L on the right will turn on when you lose (out of button presses).

When the game is finished, or if you just want to start over, you can click the button on the red wool, and a new game will start with a new random code.

The machine needs some time to process your input. You will hear a noteblock sound once the input has been processed and you can press the next button. If you press a button before you hear the noteblock, that input will be blocked and nothing happens.

It can be quite difficult to fully understand how it all works, so here’s an example

Example Let’s say the code is: 4942.

-You press button nr 4.
4 is correct, so all the four lamps turn on briefly. 3 lamps will turn off again, but the first lamp stays on.

-You press button nr 3.
3 is not in the code, so now the first lamp also turns off again.

-You press button nr 4 again (because you now know this is correct).
-The lamps flash again and the first lamp stays on.

-You press button nr 2.
2 is in the code but it’s the last number. Currently we are trying to guess the second number of the code, so all four lamps will briefly turn on, and then turn off again. You now know however, that the number 2 is somewhere in the code.

-You press button nr 4.
-You press button nr 9.
9 is correct, so all the four lamps turn on, the last two turn off, and the first two stay on.

-You press button nr 2.
All the lamps flash and turn off. You now know that the number 2 is not the third number either. With all the information we have, we can deduce that the code is 4 9 ? 2

I could go on but I think it is clear enough now, if you still have questions you can always message me on discord Daan#9834 :)

YOUR FAV TV COWBOY: marty mcfly

15 Likes

IGN: Aiadeva
COORDINATES OF BUILD: 2021-06-22_20h37_21
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: I call it β€œoCrypt nightmare”. It’s a small, not too shabby build that will bring joy and happiness into whoever stumble upon it. How so? All thanks to the sweet melodies it give all around it, as it’s a sweet melodie music box!
To activate it, just do a quick click on the lever, but make sure you are quick, and enjoy the beautiful song !!

YOUR FAV TV COWBOY: Clint Eastwood

14 Likes

@Alkemystix youre finally gonna lose a competition

2 Likes

not even gonna participate because i’m so good :sunglasses:

1 Like

@kyannny nievaa gonna give you up

3 Likes

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„
β–‚β–„β–…β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–…β–„β–ƒβ–‚
Ilβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ€¦
β—₯βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β–²βŠ™β—€β€¦