Survival PvP needs to change

disclaimer: this post was not made to harass developers that implemented these features, I am grateful for you all, as I enjoy almost all of your things you add but just disagree with these.

Hi survival players, I have talked a tiny bit about survival PvP in the past but under polls of the month and I was more asking what people think but it was nothing major as of now.

Recently survival PvP has been abysmal to say the least, it is impossible to win against others who have custom enchantments because they can literally be unkillable if they have certain enchantments. I hope this post outlines the big issues about survival PvP and shows my point of view correct.

Survivals experience with mcmmo.

Survival is a sandbox game and PvP isn’t the objective in it, however it is a big factor of Minecraft itself and especially multiplayer. Survival is no exception as people have been pvping for years to have fun, settle disputes, or get better at it. Before mcmmo was a big controversy as people could spend hours leveling their skills up and kill netherite in less then 5 hits, to put that into perspective that really isn’t hard to do and I said less then 5 so I have seen people kill netherite in 3 hits.

This is absurd to me as what is the point of even fighting just to get killed by someone using an mcmmo skill to shred your armor or break it and just kill you almost instantly? Where’s the fun in learning to outskill your opponent and learning PvP itself.

Now there are some positives such as serrated strikes concept of when to use it and when not to, I believe it’s a cool feature to know when to use it and be punished if you use serrated strikes to early but it also can get way to overpowered. Mcmmo is meant for Minecraft factions and not 1.20 PvP in my opinion. Now this sounds pretty bad right? Well it gets a little worse than this……

I’m mcmmo there is a skill called unarmed, with unarmed when you level it up it will make your fists do more damage. Sounds fine right? Well no. Actually unarmed when you reach the level to unlock its ability can give players a chance to make another player DROP THE ITEM THEY ARE HOLDING there is 0 exceptions for this to my knowledge. Swords and tools you spent hours grinding? Gone. Gadgets you got from crates you spent to buy from someone? Gone. A stack of keys you bought with irl money? Gone.

I feel you can see the problem with this, and this isn’t all the damage that comes with this. Survival has a jail system that when you steal stuff then you can go to jail. With unarmed players that stole stuff even though it is theirs now as it is an intended feature by mcmmo have gotten punished by this. It’s unfair seeing how someone used an intended feature and they got punished while the person they disarmed is also sad they lost their items and did it didn’t get them back later.

Fortunately, I believe it was cheater if I’m correct who has disabled unarmed but also mcmmo PvP as a whole. This means people who spend HOURS upon HOURS grinding things like sword or bows don’t get their payoff for their grind against others. This is crazy as a lot of good grinding players can’t reap their rewards and it gives us less of a chance to wish to grind these skills.

While mcmmo PvP was horrible the next one is a whole lot worse.

survivals experience with enchants.

Enchants are without a doubt one of survivals biggest changes this season, with enchants not only has PvP changed but fishing, farming, even movement a little. Enchants changing stuff like those are positive and fine as they don’t effect anyone but the actual player and can be used for completing tasks faster. You get enchants from special crates or from other players, meaning you have to pay gold or irl money to access them. This works pretty bad for a multitude of reasons but the main is you have to pay irl money to access these enchants. Even without irl money enchants cost 100 gold and since some have ti be combined this gets way to much in cost that could be spent on other stuff instead of lvl.

PvP enchants effect a fight DRASTICALLY. There is huge difference with and without them in fights. Here’s the main PvP enchants and how they affect gameplay.

Vitality: vitality gives people 2.5 more hearts. PER PIECE. Meaning if you get 4 you have 2x the hearts then normal which is absolutely broken as you are a tank and become 2x harder to kill then normal, this makes PvP depend on you having more health then skill to out tank your opponents.

Swift strike: this enchant decreases cooldown whixh when you play 1.20 you know that is just a bad idea, 1.20 relies more on crits or strafing into crits then 1.8 so this just makes PvP more spammable which especially sucks when you pair it with then next enchantment!

Lifesteal: as if these enchants couldn’t get more annoying, there’s this abomination. This does what it says and steals hearts from opponents with attack and heals you BUT when combined with swift strike you can spam this and regenerate hearts so so so fast it’s unwinnable.

Enchants are horrible for PvP and I’d like them nerfed or getten rid of one future as lifesteal for example isn’t important for mobs or anything and it’s just there to be used in PvP and it got old fast.

survivals experience with custom PvP items

While mostly all of the other sections are how custom stuff is negative with survival I believe custom items to be the most balanced out of these with PvP. Sure there’s things like the Easter sword that are a little annoying with the bunny’s it spawns but they don’t do much damage and are easy to kill but besides a few items like the piranha bucket (barley above good tho) and maybe the Easter crossbow it is fine and I’m good with this and I hope PvP leans more toward items.

survival players experience with PvP

Now after all I said you think people would be talking about this more but nope. Survival isn’t as PvP heavy as Kitpvp or prison and it’s more a chill game mode but PvP is an option for people and I feel that’s also one really good option with others because it lets a lot of fun moments and memories happen. Survival players really really dislike PvP currently for the most part as even other players can get annoying in it. People can /spawn or tp go a home in combat and the other doesn’t get kill credit! Not only does this mean the other person can save killstreaks or armor durability but it means that the other doesn’t get the kill even when the person killed won’t lose their items basically meaning no penalty. /pvp is really annoying too because it doesn’t tell you how much more seconds until you can run the command again to be out of combat. A simple combat log could be a good change with this and would heavily help with not getting credit if someone logs, knowing how much cooldown you have left, and if you’ll be penalized for logging out or going to a home.

Besides this the community isn’t the problem with PvP and in fact most hate PvP as me and my friend @amy2017 have reached out to a lot of the survival community and got some responses of their opinions on PvP.

thank you all for your answers with these!

changes that could make this better.

This chapter is my opinion with Amy’s as well but after all of this I want to share some ways we can make this situation positive for all of us, so here’s a few changes I feel would be way more nice for PvP!

•Get rid of life steal. This isn’t used on mobs ever and it makes fights spammy and annoying.

•Get rid of swift strike. This makes fights more spammy and I feel it ruins 1.20 PvP and just makes PvP way too unbalanced in one’s favor. There’s also an alternative like maybe putting this on a different item like a trident for example so it’s about bigger dmg and crits or spamming and it lets players choose how they PvP.

•Vitality is bad but maybe instead of removing you all could nerf it to 1 heart as it’s absurd figuring people with 2x your natural health :sob:.

•Make PvP more custom item oriented, custom items for PvP are hard enough to get and cost a lot but aren’t as common as enchants where almost all the people that play a decent amount have some of them. Items are also way more balanced now and enchants are passive while items you can use when you want which means more skill and new fun options.

•add back mcmmo into PvP but nerf it past a certain level, like make it so you can grind sword or bows for more damage but not like overkill amounts of damage, like maybe .5 extra hearts or something every big goal of levels. (If this is possible ofc)

•make disarmed not a thing if mcmmo comes back, disarmed was mean ride factions which is what mcmmo was meant for and it doesn’t work in a server like this and it only leads to complaints and punishments for those who use it or it gets used on. (Regular fist leveling is fine)

•please stop adding custom PvP enchants as it just isn’t working out and focus more on enchants for other more unique things.

•make a combat log and make sure people can’t /spawn or do a /home and the other gets kill credit for when someone logs while in combat.

•maybe add a PvP combat timer as that would be nice and very cool of y’all.

•finally maybe make sure to add more hands on PvP instead of passive things like enchants or mcmmo passive skills, more interactive PvP makes it more fun and interesting to see what players come up with.

In conclusion PvP is a very fun thing to do on survival but I feel it needs a bit of work so I hope you all agree with me that survival needs a bit of fixing for PvP. If you have thoughts on PvP please share them as I am interested in what you guys think and I’m sure Amy is too.

This forum post took a lot of work and hours to make and research/think of for parts of this so I hope the developers take my feedback. I feel this will get a little controversy and controversial but I’m stating my opinion and I have an open mind about all of this so just be respectful if you don’t agree, thanks.

Thanks to @amy2017 and all the people that responded and feedback on the pvp from discord so far! I hope you can agree that while survival isn’t mainly about PvP, it is a big part of it and I feel these changes could help a lot. Thank you for reading and I know it’s long sorry!

9 Likes

I agree with this because in my opinion mcmmo pvp gave a better balance between the enchants what you get for the pvp is ones where you need to buythem with irl money/gold if ypu can find an irl deal for the seasonal crates which is the enchants like the pvp ones which is the only way you could really fight someone if they have lifesteal vitality etc. Whereas mcmmo gave a balance between the people who couldn’t afford to buy the keys through irl deal or with irl money since it was completely free to make a grider for mcmmo pcp to level up and everyone can level it up no matter if they have a rank or don’t have a rank it just takes the time and effort to get it done.

5 Likes

Survival pvp is just horrible, and I honestly can’t think of anything that’d fix it, so I’ll just come up with solutions while I write this.

The things that make it horrible are:

1. Mcmmo, Someone like @Candlea has like swords 1000 and unarmed a million and can literally 2 tap someone while using a trackpad, while someone like me literally can’t do anything but try and dodge the shots.

2. Server lag, this is just a problem with 1.9+ pvp. any type of server lag can just ruin a good combo instantly.

3. Crate enchants, I learned recently that some crate enchantments can add up to 9 extra hearts, and I think anyone with a working brain can realize that can make a fight stupidly unfair.

Now time for my final opinion!

Just remove pvp mcmmo, maybe make it toggle able or something? Like mcmmo is fun asf but it has its flaws, and this is one of them. Also I personally see no problem with crate enchants, they just mad op ig lollll.

Anyways I just had fun typing this so don’t take it all that serious

2 Likes

10*

Good idea actually I’d love to see this implemented

1 Like

You need 4 super rare vitality enchantments to get 10 extra hearts, which increases your effective health by 100%

A regular set of protection 4, which is super easy to get, increases your effective health by 177%.

The jump from full prot 4 to prot 5 is an additional increase of 85%

In comparison, vitality is not particularly strong. Maxed out vanilla gear already makes you practically unkillable in 1.9+.

But sure, let’s see:

Nerf vitality?
  • yes
  • no
0 voters
Nerf lifesteal?
  • yes
  • no
0 voters
Nerf swift strike?
  • yes
  • no
0 voters
6 Likes

I like that idea. But right now, we do not have the development resources for this, so I will postpone any meaningful mcmmo changes to the next season.

2 Likes

To me crate enchants and items for PVP don’t need to be nerfed (I don’t really mind) because with items and enchants you can just use a normal sword or no crate enchant items meaning that it is toggleable.

I definitely agree with MCMMO being toggleable since it’s annoying to PVP against some abilities like the nausea effect with Archery. Also unarmed is literally robbing someone and taking their items in a fight :joy: which is not very fun.

3 Likes
  • I just think it’s still very dumb to whine about mcmmo when it’s not more than 10 players that are level 100 and crushing people. Don’t fight with them if you don’t wanna loose or grind up to catch up.

• All PvP enchants are fine to me, maybe besides life steal because it’s broken, broken in a way you can spam heal since the healing doesn’t work through you dealing damage but hitting the player’s hitbox. It could receive a nerf but honestly I find it fine. Just set up a PvP with someone and both agree not to use life steal.

• Survival is survival, some people wanna PvP, some don’t. Normal PvP is fine but just play somewhere else if you wish to have one? Like genuinely. McMMO just brings more fun to survival. Surprisingly all folks asking for PvP to be balanced don’t even play the game duh.

4 Likes

Also those custom enchants are from Spring Crates. People wouldn’t be mad about it if prison deals didn’t come on survival to cause a vast amount of spring crate items circulating all around.

Edit1:

Then don’t fight me? Bro there’s literally over 20 players playing the game, could be less. Do you have to fight me to win the game? No. Wanna PvP with maxed set on another server, sure. What would be the difference if we did it on the server with PvP balanced, literally nothing. Why shutting down funny perks while we can PvP someone else, especially if not only you don’t play the game mode much anymore and wouldn’t PvP for over 3 times in a century?

Nothing can be completely balanced over a Minecraft server, some stuff will be broken yeah but people never care to see the positive nor how fun it can be.

Wanna clap me on PvP? Grind swords and all those things. You have to pay? No. Complain about getting dropped by unarmed, wanna grind till level 100 and have 100% iron grip so that you don’t loose your sword, nah complaining about PvP is better and would just kill the fun and purpose to grind for it.

Edit2:

Sorry if it sounds agressive, but let’s be damn honest. The McMMO change didn’t do anything to survival. People never cared enough to whine about it on Season 2 nor really Season 3 but surprisingly when one person gets tapped by a level 100 dude, they come out and say that it’s unfair whereas it’s 100% free to catch up to the same level, it will be sorta entertaining because you’d have a purpose to play, and at the end of the day, you earn more skill points and can go against people you’d never want to fight before. You don’t have to PvP people that have high skills, as I said once again, there’s not more than 10 players that have extremely high PvP levels (100+) and you absolutely don’t have to fight them at all, there’s other fishes in the sea. One last thing, survival people are nice, you can always arrange a fair fight with someone like really. Don’t wanna fight with unarmed, kindly ask someone not to use it/don’t fight with them/grind/find another server balanced to PvP since it’s not like if 1) you’re some sort of most devoted player who’d PvP all day and 2) PvP would be a must-be-improved to survival.

Edit3:

Ultimately no one would care and McMMO won’t be changed since Season 5 is the current priority so just, it’s not hard to cope with Crate Enchants. :+1: (unless you guys decide to be open minded and enable the only real thing that can counter those crate enchants, the only F2P method, McMMO PvP skills)

McMMO might be replaced for Season 5 as well, which will completely change Survival so if it eventually happens (have a feeling it will) let’s see how it’ll go.

Edit4:

You are so not well informed, in fact, you just don’t know how unarmed works and how to prevent it, do you? Disarm only drops the item you’re holding. If you are PvP’ing, why would you hold anything else that a sword or an axe? Why do you have to make it sound like a nightmare while if you grind to level 100, you reach iron grip 100% which fully prevents you from getting your item dropped? If you at least want to say stuff about some mechanics, do some researches… besides fights, barely anyone have their PvP enabled so how would you even consider stealing and taking over people’s item if they don’t wanna fight you since they can know if you have huge unarmed skills through /mctop or /mcinspect (name)?

Edit5, probably the last one:

Survival season 2 didn’t have PvP, only Season 3 and 4 had it but besides. I assume you didn’t play Season 2 to know how great this season thrived over 2 years and how fun it was (I mean, 2020, lockdown etc). PvP was not even a thing. No one was bothered, no one thought of it as a necessity even though there were suggestions about it. Season 3 had PvP and it wasn’t like people were complaining about it even though there were people that grinded it. I couldn’t care less if I loose a fight to someone that grinded because they converted all their efforts into McMMO skills. Am I in the right to just wipe out all their progress in a snap of fingers, in a way they grinded specifically to be able to fight people easier? No. Sandbox games aren’t like you sitting here, begging for stuff, doing nothing while others actually devote their time for something they know will be rewarding in a longer run.

Hell, 6th edit:

I’m genuinely confused. You have a section about how people hate PvP and another with feedbacks to which, 2 people that I assume actively play and still play to this day say that they would want McMMO back to counter Crate Enchants, 1 that is fine with the crate enchants and 1 that believes PvP is messed up and suggests to go on KitPvP to PvP (me: adds another server cause you don’t have to play on survival to have a fair match).

Like, do you see how wrong I see it? @DREX0R? You claimed in a section that survival players believe PvP sucks but people (the one that plays, at least to who amy asked) seems to aim for McMMO and its comeback. Can you at least explain me that, like was that contradiction intended or?

3 Likes

As one of those players with axes over 100 I do have to say I can’t PVP my friend normally or fairly when I can literally break their armor and do tons of damage in a few hits, and in general it is not fun. Which is why I think it should be toggleable so if you want to have a fair fight both parties can agree to turn off mcmmo if they would like and if both parties don’t agree then they don’t have to fight.

I 100% agree with pvp enchants because those are toggleable by just not using the weapon or enchants…

Well that’s mean ): Anyways PVP is an aspect of survival. It’s not just its own gamemode, survival isn’t all about building and grinding, PVP is a big aspect of it. Which is why people are asking to balance it due to it being a big aspect of survival for many players.

Overall make MCMMO pvp toggleable.

3 Likes

PvP has now been nerfed, do you PvP them more or less? What I’m trying to imply is that it’s having little to absolutely no impact to the point people wanted it out to just complain about enchants later and having PvP completely identical to any survival that has PvP. Now if you just wanna PvP your friends (I assume with a maxed set, even better, both of you having the same kit), there are servers that can settle this for you. Toggling McMMO is fine if you just mean the abilities but cutting off the damage to all skills is just mean. Mean to the way some people grinded to have those perks and we, grinders, well some, voiced ourselves about how our work would be going to waste, how what we tried to achieve to have an advantage would be cut off which is unfair since everyone can do like us and grind. Just give everyone the same armour and PvP will be fair then… it never will. Skill has its importance, the stuff you use, the crate enchants, but all those small advantages makes it more interesting as in you require more strength that you can passively acquire and skill, not even including the feeling to beat someone that has higher levels than you.

Season 2 thrived without PvP, didn’t it? You did witness season 2 and can’t deny it worked well. Of course there was lockdown, but if PvP was essential to a point supposedly everyone would ask for it and not see it happen by the end of the season, do you think people would have kept playing? PvP is an aspect of survival doesn’t mean PvP will be the core of survival, yet it’s not to exclude of course but you can’t just complain about loosing to someone that has higher skills than you if you can’t bother training yourself.

As for the mean part, let’s be genuine. Do most of people asking for balance actively play? Heck, have they PvP’ed more after the change? Doesn’t seem like it. Furthermore, seems like after McMMO was nerfed that people now complain about crate items. Now does it ring any bells? Maybe McMMO was a way to counter a P2W method to have a PvP advantage. Now after killing McMMO, you guys complain about Crate Enchant. Bring back McMMO and things will be solved. There wasn’t even any main issues, other than people being too lazy to grind.

I would 100% agree if we were still at a stage of survival’s season 4 is like very recent, to me it’s not really anymore. They’re already planning on season 5 so having to manage PvP while people just have to move themselves and put more efforts into trying to improve their skills would be a waste of time.

I could see abilities being toggled (Disarm, Counter from swords and axes etc) but the damage input should stay the same.

2 Likes

I would if people actually logged on :skull: Anyways I see literally 0 harm in adding toggleable PVP that’s legit all I am asking for not any nerfs or buffs. Also I want to PVP on munchy because of the custom crate enchants I actually quite enjoy them unlike MCMMO pvp where I simply have no enjoyment not being able to use an axe because I would break my friends armor.

I don’t think PVP killed survival or heavily impacted it lmfao that’s a whole entire server wide thing that munchy is pretty dead. But for the few who do enjoy PVP toggleable MCMMO is a great compromise.

I really hope this is not directed to me… because I vouch for keeping crate enchants the same and unbiased to that…

I grinded, but I want fair fights against my friends with lower MCMMO skill levels and it is literally impossible to axe PVP my friends on munchy because of MCMMO. Which again is why I’m saying TOGGLEABLE not NERF. Nerfing won’t solve the issue of armor breaking or getting nausea from archery shots, or unarmed stealing your pvp items like sword, axe, bow, pots, food, gapples, crate pvp items, etc.

Yes but is is still an aspect, adjusting different aspects of survival minor or major is important to keep the community overall happy with a good compromise.

All I want now is a response as to why toggleable MCMMO PVP is an issue that doesn’t mention “Don’t PVP on Munchy” or “They are working on a new system” or “We grinded so hard just to give it up” when it is still completely your decision in a toggleable scenario to PVP someone with MCMMO or to not PVP someone with MCMMO.

Overall I’m not saying nerf or buff MCMMO PVP I just want to know the issues with toggleable MCMMO PVP from a MCMMO hardcore grinder perspective.

6 Likes

I think MCMMO being togglable would also make community-hosted PvP events fairer

8 Likes

This is why Vicvi is so cool

5 Likes

First like this isn’t about the 10 big big players other players with a decent amount of level still crush others from the benefits.

If I spent or someone else spent gold or money on life steal they’re gonna use it, if I set PvP up and couldn’t use my good sword and had to be handicapped then this means a less advantage for someone. Also why should someone grind anther sword because another doesn’t want to PvP with them since they got broken enchants???

It’s not that simple sometimes, sometimes we want to but every time you seem to defeat us within 3 hits. PvP events also are scuffed and ruined by this as some players even with good gear can’t do anything. I find PvP events fun and it’s a shame no one does them anymore because of the PvP changes. I’m not really liking the “funny perks” because I’m on the other side of the electric fence candle, you may have fun with them but a lot of people can’t as they get used on them.

. I don’t think you read this as I said PvP is a really fun thing that needs changes and I even said I love custom items in survival with PvP and have a ton of fun with them.

First this is just my opinions and Amy’s on PvP don’t be an ass to me for sharing them as I’m respecting yours while disagreeing. Second players could forget them have PvP on or just never turn it off meaning that others can trick them easily into dropping items. Also grapples and other custom items could be dropped as people use them in PvP. Overall unarmed is a bad idea and you’re forgetting the punishments people have gotten because of stealing items with this feature. You say I didn’t research this but you’re not using common sense either (imo), no one I know /mctops or /mcinspects before PvP.

I stated people have spent hours on PvP in the mcmmo section you may reread that which is why I proposed a nerf and you can deal more damage with grinding but not past a certain level cause this is stupid rn.

Again this post wasn’t made for you or about you, why you being rude to me to me? Amy is also a contributor of this post and while I’m not saying blame me just know this isn’t me begging for the game to get easy candlea. I can devote my time to mcmmo when I wish to and I’m not saying this post needs to be made so I become the best pvper just so I and others have a chance to fight and win with skill against those better then me. PvP shouldn’t be about not being evenly matched it’s about not being evenly skilled, I feel there should be more skill into this then spam clicking or using serrated strikes.

Mcmmo I said needs tweaking, I’m fine with it being toggled this is their opinions not mine.

Candle I get where you are I just disagree :+1:

1 Like

Stealing skeps idea but a PvP zone would be sick where PvP is always on and keep inv is off unless you are out of it where keep inv is always on

(Credit to skep but don’t tell him that)

4 Likes

Good morning people

The first and most important thing in my reply is to acknowledge this post and the effort Drex and Amy put into looking into the issue of PvP on survival and considering others’ opinions. It shows that these players actively engage in PvP on survival and have made genuine efforts to address the problems and think of possible solutions to help out the server.

100% true. If a player is thinking of using their PvP skills, we have KITPVP, which is entirely fair. BUT, survival PvP is a completely different process: you have to grind for your tools and armor, complete quests for a chance to obtain custom enchantments or gadgets from crates, and work on your mcmmo skills to have a higher chance of dealing damage. That’s what makes it fun; it’s a lengthy grind and a part of playing the game. Some might say that no one cares about grinding in survival PvP, but that’s because we made it that way. No one cares about it because that’s how it turned out after the constant nerfing of everything that made it interesting.

MCMMO caps at 100 (which is also a nerf ;-;), so yeah, you will get wrecked at 100. But how many players have those skills maxed out? I personally saw 3-4 players with an extra set of hearts in survival, compare them to the 4-5 players who have maxed PvP skills. Why does one matter more than the other? Can you kill someone with 9 more hearts and lifesteal? I don’t think so. In that scenario, you have to obtain that crate item to have equal chances, which was the main purpose of nerfing all those skills. On the contrary, getting your MCMMO skills to the maximum level is achievable with effort.

Exactly. You can ask them not to use certain tools or skills. I have been asked not to use my axe in PvP before, and I was more than happy not to. If you want to PvP a maxed MCMMO player for some reason, ask them before you do.
Getting your MCMMO skills to the maximum level is achievable with effort and grind. This gives some players a reason to actually log on and play the server, provides certain farms with purpose, and requires you to spend time actually playing the game. Killing an important aspect of survival just for PvP, which is rarely even used and doesn’t affect survival as much, is unreasonable.

I suggest making PvP an actual PvP with consequences, such as dying and losing your stuff, or at least giving it a meaning to be interesting. Right now, it’s just punching; I get more from punching my iron golem than from PvP. With little to no consequence to PvP, there is no future for it but to die; we just killed MCMMO and custom ench alongside it. Toggling MCMMO skills is a nice start; it gives back the chance for players to be active for the purpose of grinding, which actually requires more than everyone knows: being online, building farms, grinding resources, constant upgrades, constant grinding… It makes some of us want to be on survival again.

I know that’s not a solution, but if you want players to play the game, there should be a reason or motivation to. If you lose your stuff, you grind for new things. If you’re worried about special items, don’t use those items during PvP. Have maxed PvP armor, make deals to stop when a totem breaks, stop your PvP when you feel like you might lose your things… Plenty of things can be done if we stop focusing on how other skills affect PvP when PvP itself is a dead aspect of survival that becomes boring after a short period of time.

So, what if:

• have keepinventory and mcmmo with /toggle
  • make it so there is no keepinventory in pvp when toggled off
  • have a designated space or arena for pvp event where mcmmo and keepinventory is disabled for all

The PvP aspect on survival is important. Some enjoy redstone, building, grinding, and socializing, but some of us also like survival PvP. So, if we are nerfing everything else for it, we might as well think about how to make it better and enjoyable because so far, it is dead.

Disclaimer

*All arguments in this post are valid, even though they are based on personal preferences and biases; that’s only natural. So, all opinions should matter and be considered to create an experience where everyone can enjoy the server
~ :heart:

7 Likes

am i slow or u just post fast xD

2 Likes

I think your just slow :skull:

2 Likes

i had good morning for when i was replying 4 hrs ago xD

2 Likes