Survival PvP needs to change

Even Minecraft knew not to mess with nausea arrows :joy:

2 Likes

let me hit u with poison arrow rq xD

2 Likes

100% Agree with all of this, I am fine with losing my items in any sort of way that doesn’t include MCMMO like axe-breaking armor or unarmed.

2 Likes

Adding to this, which I believe is a good idea, that along with togglable keepinventory for PvP, there should be togglable keepinventory for Elite and Legend

4 Likes

Also I get this, but for people really into PVP like me we usually main a specific type of PVP kit (which for me is axe PVP) meaning I can’t PVP like I usually do is all. I just find it irritating because I can’t PVP how I want to.

2 Likes

Why’d I just wake up to 1000 different replies to my reply?? Like who did I piss off bruh :sob: I Literally said don’t take it that serious…

2 Likes

100%. It’s been one or two years since it’s been suggested… we genuinely need a way to toggle keep inventory.

1 Like

Mcmmo pvp is really bad, I dont want to grind for 3000 hours for ONE mcmmo skill, just to have fun and pvp

6 Likes

I’m not the biggest PVP player in Minecraft and I am on the belief that the Survival experience should be more focused on PVE over PVP (considering you have to survive the environment and gather resources to even have any of the tools/weapons/armour/etc. needed for fighting mobs/players).

With that being said, I can understand that some people prefer PVP. If changes are going to be made to items/enchants/etc., I wouldn’t want to see that change the PVE aspects they offer. And just getting rid of a bunch of stuff (except maybe life steal because it does sound broken) won’t solve anything either and also takes away from PVE players too.

1 Like

bruh you guys type too much

these new enchants are ok I guess but mcmmo really kills the fun parts of PVP on survival. i don’t care about if the enchatments are overpowered but being able to break someones armor in 4-5 hits or steal their sword using mcmmo ability is kinda stupid.

2 Likes

As long as you mean they can toggle keep inventory off and it’s automatically on for all ranks as dying to someone and having to reorganize gear gets pretty annoying especially if you’re doing multiple fights but I like the idea of being able to have more stakes

1 Like

Besides the nausea arrows not existing which skep said good points and a really nice view, thanks for sharing moumik!

1 Like

y’all fr typing that much for no reason
surv pvp wont change now or in the future

2 Likes

/server kitpvp

2 Likes

Kitpvp is for PvP mainly but survival has the option to, I don’t think you play survival either so I don’t think you know what we’re talking about or how balanced/unbalanced it is

2 Likes