Survival Interviews 60 - AkumaZeto

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152 If you reply under a post I will probably forget to message you

AkumaZeto joined Munchy on April 11th in 2019. They can often be seen chatting in munchy’s discord and they own shop 16 on survival, unfortunatly the shop is currently closed though.

Question 1! If you could change anything about this survival server, what would you change?
Honestly right now I think more stuff with bosses would be cool.

Question 2! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
Some sort of terraria item. I think it would be cool to see how some accessories like cloud in a bottle or shiny red balloon would transfer but if it was only one I would choose a summon item.

Question 3! What are your goals/plans if you have any?
Probably be more active, build some more stuff and make more maparts.

Question 4! What made you join survival for the first time?
I used to be a very avid Skeppy watcher, so one day I just decided to join munchy because I had nothing to do. I joined survival in specific because it was the smallest gamemode at the time.

Question 5! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
kiwi kiwi kiwi

Question 6! What is your favorite crate item?
I don’t really have a favorite item, but do I like the Charon’s Lament particle.

Question 7! Is there any story behind why you picked/made your current skin?
Not really lol

Question 8! Why did you pick the name AkumaZeto?
I actually did not choose my name. My account was originally owned by my brother and when it was transferred to me my father changed the username.

Extra Questions
1. What’s your favorite thing to do on survival?
I like to chat in the party I’m in. The people in there are awesome and epic :sunglasses:

2. Who is the first person/friend you remember meeting on survival?
They don’t play anymore, but I specifically remember a person that goes by the name of simonefeelsblue. They were the first person I remember meeting to this day, though in terms of active players it would be Rat.

:heart: Thanks a lot to @AkumaZeto for letting me interview them :heart:
:heart: and thanks to you for reading :heart:

9 Likes

:rat:

6 Likes

ok ret

5 Likes

Great interview as usual mysan! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

You should make a version of this for kitpvp/woolwars!!

4 Likes

:rat: :rat: :rat: :rat: :rat: :rat:

4 Likes

I can’t really do that because I only play survival and I would have no clue what to ask for the other gamemodes lol. If anyone else wants to do it though I encourage them to :)

5 Likes

Fair enough. Whelp, I will gladly continue reading the survival ones then :DD

4 Likes