Survival Interviews 43 - ScopSandwich

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152
If you comment under a post I will probably forget to message you.

ScopSandwich joined Munchy on May 2nd 2021. He owns shop 36 where he sells things like potions, enchanted books and other materials.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
If I could change anything about the server I would probably change the mall because in my opinion its just to big and for some people there not even able to go to the top floor because its to laggy also there’s a lot of good shops on the top floor that some people just don’t go ever check because it takes to long to get up there.

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
My favorite thing has to be the community because there so wholesome and kind I know that there’s some people that can be toxic and annoying but there’s so many nice people and it so cool to think about it

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
My least favorite thing has to be the amount of people that grind the server 24/7 I know that some people don’t like going outside and that’s fine but its always super hard to keep up with them and its just super annoying to know that if u get on the mcmmo leaderboards your probably gonna get your spot taken in like 2 days

Question 4! Which player head is your favorite?
My favorite head has to be the :kiwi_fruit: kiwi :kiwi_fruit:
Mysan’s Note: KIWI ON TOP!

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
I didn’t start playing season 2 until the very end so I don’t really know what to say here

Extra Question 1! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
A crate item idea that I think should be added is a unbreakable hoe because everybody loves hoes and it could be very useful for a lot of different reasons

Extra Question 2! What do you like doing when you are on survival?
When I’m on survival I like talking to people and just running around doing stuff such as building, calling fae British, and mining gold!

Extra Question 3! What is your favorite memory from survival?
My favorite memory of survival has to be getting on the mcmmo top for alchemy because I spent like 2 days grinding potions and now I haven’t brewed a potion in over 3 weeks because I got tired of it.

Extra Question 4! Do you have any goals or plans if so what are they?
One of my plans/goals on survival is to finish my warp totem because if I don’t that would be months of planning this build that would go to waste

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name ScopSandwich?
So the name scopsandwich is a very strange story the whold sandwich part was a joke but ive had the name scop for a long time and it started from me liking cops when I was 10

Thanks a lot to @ScopSandwich for letting me interview him :slight_smile: :heart:

5 Likes

who is this guy he sounds lame

2 Likes

yea ikr scopsandwich

2 Likes

Extra Question 1! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
A crate item idea that I think should be added is a unbreakable hoe because everybody loves hoes and it could be very useful for a lot of different reasons

I miss season 2’s Reaper’s Scythe, it was so cool! You could launch wither projectiles while using it! Also, glad to see another great interview Mysan :purple_heart:

2 Likes

heres my guide again

3 Likes