Survival Interviews 42 - Bearaddo

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152
If you comment under a post I will probably forget to message you.

Bearaddo joined Munchy on October 15th 2020. He had a previous account which joined in 2017 but got hacked. You can often see him on the forums and he is very handsome and hot.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
Honestly, I would change event times due to it being like 3:00AM for most players, it is insanely absurd and I would like to enjoy a event without getting malled by my alarm.

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
I love how there are shops! I always like buying creative map arts and all. This might be a bias opinion from the fact I absolutely love business but eh. Also, it is quite amazing how you can buy items for very cheap that would take hours to farm, Incredible!!
Mysan’s Note: The shops this season really are amazing. The mall is so pretty and there are so many map arts already. This season has started of so well in my opinion.

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
If I had to pick, it would probally be all the colors in chat from the fact I can get strains from looking at it too much, also it could be very confusing based on players, ranks etc.

Question 4! Which player head is your favorite?
The Scary Clown is honestly my favourite! The shades, textures and everything is just absolutely amazing!!

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
Efficiency 6, its literally a beacon in a pickaxe. I loved it so much from the fact I’m too lazy to move beacons all around.

Extra Question 1! What made you join survival for the first time?
What made me join survival? Well I heard that there were many farms for me to AFK/play at which just made me play survival. If you knew me from a prior SMP, I would always make AFK Farms because I love the fact I can get rich by just sleeping :3

Extra Question 2! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
I am very creative and awesome and hot which means I would add fans. I mean with the hotness of me someone needs to make me chill B) This would push you 2592572907 blocks behind which is very essential for pvp.

Extra Question 3! What is your favorite memory from survival?
My favourite memory is when me and my friend were messing around, and I portal trapped him. Then we started playing very hilarious minecraft manhunts with mods then I got destroyed, then I untrapped him :D But I took diamonds >:D

Extra Question 4! What do you like doing when you are on survival?
I like messing around with friends honestly! I dont find joy in becoming the most OP or most richest. I just like playing with my friends!

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name Bearaddo?
Well, the name Bearaddo comes around quite often with me due to something people called a Errado Trend, I was originally going to call myself Ballraddo but on that day I was looking at cute polar bear images so I named myself Bearaddo. Its always fun

Thanks a lot to @Bearaddo for letting me interview him :heart: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

i don’t really read a lot of these because idk

i really like the answers to these questions, because they are based imo

oh yeah? legit there is too many mapart shops this season already; it’s almost like doubled in comparison to last season. no hate to the people who do map art, but seriously; there are better ways to make money on this server (like robbery; or /give @a gold 64 [i seriously was going to look for better ways to obtain gold, but if you really want to do that, go figure it out on your own])

nonetheless, cool interview. perhaps interview more staff/or big named people in the community

:heart:

2 Likes

Yes there is a lot more maps but people don’t make maps just for money, at least I don’t. People make maps because it’s fun and it’s an easy way to get whatever you want into the game as a kind of painting. The paintings we have in the game are kind of limited so the map arts people make are an easy way to get more interesting things to put on your walls.

I interview whoever wants to be interviewed as long as they play survival. I have interviewed a lot of people who are well known within the community and I have interviewed a few staff members too but there are more players than only the well known people and staff that also wants to be interviewed and I think it’s important to interview the lesser known to get their view of the server aswell.

I know all of the people I interview even if other people may not have heard of them before and I just interview who I think would be fun to interview and that’s all that matters to me, not their popularity or just because they are staff.

2 Likes

what a handsome boy… i want to date him

5 Likes