Survival Interviews 39 - cooki_lul (Spo0kyCooki)

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed or you have a suggestion for who you want to see interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152

cooki_lul joined Munchy on February 18th 2021. They are very kind within the community and her current name is Spo0kyCooki. They own shop 92 where she sells terracotta along with some other items.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
If i could change anything i would make it so that you can donate others claim blocks.

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
I really love the community, everyone is so friendly and nice example Mysan is so sweet.
Mysan’s note : no you <3

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
My least favorite thing is that private signs, doors, and lava requires a mod and sometimes you need to wait days for one.

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
I really like the pumpkin head, it’s super cute to decorate with for spooky season!

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
I was new to munchy at the time and never paid attention to crates so i have no clue lol.

Extra Question 1! Do you have any plans or goals for this map?
My goal is to hopefully build a large town with shops, and homes, and even office building where people can earn money if their new to the game.

Extra Question 2! What made you join survival/munchy for the first time?
BBH’s streams, i was never too good at PVP and wool wars so i clicked on survival and right away ppl we so kind and i got addicted to survival xD

Extra Question 3! What is your favorite thing to do when you are online?
When i’m online i like to help others, or work on my projects

Extra Question 4! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
I would creat a copy and paste end rod, so you can paste certain things but you need to have materials in your inventory to make it work.

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name cooki_lul?
I chose the name Cooki_lul because who doesn’t like cookies lul, and example i say lul alottt and my close friends on the server find it so funny.

Thanks a lot to @NezukoCooki letting me interview them :heart: :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

the first ever interview that got a mysans note

4 Likes

i bet we will see a bunch more mysans notes

4 Likes

i love cookies too lul :cookie:

2 Likes

interview me

@Nievaa wants an interview too