Survival Interviews 34 - Aiadeva

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed or you have a suggestion for who you want to see interviewed message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152

Aiadeva joined Munchy on February 22nd 2020. She is a senior mod and you might know her as the kiwi queen and creator of the kiwi clan. She has made a lot of amazing map arts which she sells in shop 6.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
Ban Crypt and promote VioletRay owner

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
The community, the staff, I love that there’s so many maparts this season, the new gadgets, the new particles, new mall and new spawn…
Well I guess it’s describing the whole server but I mean COME ON

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
My least favorite… Well probably the bad muffins out there doing bad muffin stuff: players being rude to staff members, even the hard working ones, players starting dramas, or just being mean to each other. That’s what I dislike the most

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
Kiwi head :kiwi_fruit: :sunglasses:

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
THE RUDOLPH BOOTS, I’M SO UPSET THEY GOT REMOVED. Last season I was just hanging around the spawn with my boots and my blegs and just zooming around and jumping super high. It was fun B)

Extra Question 1! Which of your season 3 map arts is your favorite?
Well… My favorite is actually my 2x2 grim reaper riding a skeleton dragon mapart ;-; I love it and it took me so much time to make D:

Extra Question 2! What is your favorite thing about being an smod?
My favorite thing is being able to help the community and the server in a whole other level. That means more responsibilities but this is also a lot of fun and makes me part of something a little bigger than myself, which feels great!!

Extra Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about being an smod?
Well having a life outside of internet (work, social life) and responsibilities on the server, means that I’m spending a lot of time doing staff or normal people stuff on top of being a member of this amazing community. Because of that I don’t have as much time as I would like to talk to everyone within the community ;-;

Extra Question 4! Is there any story to why you like kiwis so much?
I genuinely have no idea LOL I’ve found traces of myself on the internet from 13 years ago and I was already saying I was a kiwi and I guess I never questioned it since then :eyes:

Extra Question 5! Why did you pick the name Aiadeva?
I used an elven names generator that mixed my own irl name and old ign with a bunch of other stuff, and I just took the ign that looked and sounded the best :joy:

Thanks a lot to @Aiadeva for letting me interview her! :heart: :slight_smile: :kiwi_fruit:

16 Likes

kiwi :kiwi_fruit:

9 Likes

LETS GOOO KIWI QUEEN :kiwi_fruit: :crown:

5 Likes

:kiwi_fruit: :crown:

All hail!

6 Likes

kiwi

5 Likes

kwiwi

6 Likes

:kiwi_fruit:

6 Likes

kawaii more like kiwiii

5 Likes

KIWI KIWI :kiwi_fruit:

6 Likes

Kiwi :kiwi_fruit:

6 Likes

I MISS THE RUDOLPH BOOTS SO MUCH I LOVED MESSING AROUND WITH THEM AT SPAWN :sob: :weary: also OMGGG AIA IS SUCH A CUTE LIL KIWI ILYYY :purple_heart:

6 Likes

my husband is so cool

4 Likes

kwii! :kiwi_fruit:

4 Likes

Kiwi :kiwi_fruit:

5 Likes

KIWI QUEEEENNNNN :kiwi_fruit:

6 Likes