Survival Interviews - 26 - TomMoment

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed or you have a suggestion for who I should interview message me here on the forums or on discord Mysan#0152

TomMoment joined munchy on october 11th 2020. He is a survival and woolwars main and he is very active in the discord with a little over 26k messages sent.

Question 1! If you could change anything about the server what would you change?
Survival is great as it is, but I wish griefing could be less of an issue than it already is.

Question 2! What is your favorite thing about this survival server overall?
This might be a really cheesy/obvious answer but it’s all the nice people I meet ;-; I get to meet lots of nice people on surv, and there’s a lot more I can do with them on a server that isn’t just pvp based. Playing with my friends on surv is what makes me still play it :D

Question 3! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server overall?
This would easily be all the aquatic pets that my axolotls have killed ;-;

Question 4! Which head from the mini crates is your favorite?
My favourite head is probably the pancakes, with kiwi a close second. The heads made me really excited, as they can add some unique flair to builds. Pancakes are the most useful and versatile in builds so that’s why I chose them. Pancakes > waffles too

Question 5! If you could bring back a crate item from map 2 which one would you bring back?
I want the parachute back. Really fun combo with a grappling hook or a trident, slow falling is a fun effect to have!

Extra Question 1! What made you join survival for the first time?
I learnt about munchymc from skeppy videos, but Boston_Creamy got me to play on it and we played survival. Thanks to him, I was able to find my favourite community to this day :) (munchymc in general not just survival)

Extra Question 2! If you could create any crate item (even if it was really op) what would you create?
This is a really tough question… There’s already a crate item for all my problems, so I’m going with an unrealistic one here. It would be a gold generator, that you could either right click every minute or so to collect gold, or maybe a bedwars style generator that you place down and gold will spawn. That is the most creative thing my tiny brain can come up with :thumbsup:

Extra Question 3! Why did you pick the name TomMoment?
I originally was trying to find another TomIs ign such as ‘TomIsRat’ or ‘TomIsNugget’, but none of the names were clicking. I decided that i’d have to think of something better, and looked at other igns for inspiration. As it turns out, ‘Tom’ isn’t easy to fit into a name. I like and use the term ‘moment’, from ‘bruh moment’ I think. I use it lots when one of my friends does anything that I might find humourous, which lead me to think of ‘TomMoment’. I wasn’t sure what anybody would think of the ign, but it seemed to work well so I decided to keep it!

Thanks a lot to @TomMoment for letting me interview him! :slight_smile: :green_heart:

6 Likes

who is this guy

7 Likes

This was very fun to do :+1:

2 Likes

He’s officially a survival main. Enjoy your stay :)

Also your interview lacks of detail but you’re cute +1

5 Likes

he didn’t mention his husband-1

6 Likes