Survival Interviews 15 - Alkemystix

Survival Interviews!

If you want to be interviewed message me on the forums or on discord Mysantoni#0152

Alkemystix joined munchy on November 9th 2019. He got jmod on woolwars before eventually becoming a mod on survival aswell. He has also participated in multiple build comps.

Question 1! What is your favorite thing about this survival server?
Not the most original response, but i’d have to say the community and the freedom that you don’t see on many survival servers. Just how wholesome, tight-knight and interesting the community is is a testament on its own, and in the end that’s always gonna keep me coming back.

Question 2! What is your least favorite thing about this survival server?
Honestly, there’s not much to dislike. Perhaps there are some stressful times inherent with the staff position, most notable of which is when there’s alot going on at once, that can be annoying sometimes I guess xD

Question 3! What is your favorite crate item?
Bunny legs by far! Just being able to zoom around with speed 9 is an amazing feeling, and helps with getting to places faster.

Question 4! If you had to remove a crate item which one and why?
I really like a good portion of the crate items, however if I had to pick, I’d say Pacifist Sword. I just don’t really see a need of it to exist, and I know it’s caused numerous issues in some of the more popular mob grinders.

Extra Question 1! What is your favorite thing about being a mod?
There’s a bunch of fun aspects that come in hand with being staff, just being able to mess around with the other staff members is a blast. It opens up alot of new things to do which beforehand weren’t possible, like hosting events with ease and building stuff around spawn every now and then :D

Extra Question 2! What is your favorite build on the server?
I’d have to say Drag’s ‘Dragon’s Nest’, the place is an undernoticed gem, the sheer amount of stuff there is phenomenal, and the whole place is gorgeous. If I had to pick one of my own builds, I’d say my latest build competition entry I made with Zee, ‘The Night Before Christmas’, it was boatloads of fun to make and I love how it turned out.

Extra Question 3! What is your favorite moment/memory on map 2?
This is arguably the most difficult question, since there’s so many amazing moments and it’s hard to recall them all! I suppose i’ve had a bunch of fun at Ibby’s games warp, especially in hide and seek, boat racing, and even testing out some events like the lesser known Mob Arena, which was awesome to be able to do.

Thanks alot to @Alkemystix for letting me interview him :slight_smile:

16 Likes

aaaaaaaaaa tyy for letting me do this :DD

8 Likes

Who’s that lol never heard of this random

5 Likes

Who is Alkemystix? I only know SurvivalMod

4 Likes

ask him how is he so stinky
the people want to know!

3 Likes

no u >:[