[SURVIVAL] Fairytales Build Competition!

https://i.imgur.com/IlkLeQI.png

Welcome to the culmination of all your votes, in the No.1 spot with a total of 17 votes, the Fairytales Build Competition! If you voted for something else then don’t worry, it may just make an appearance in the future :eyes:

For this Competition, you’ll be able to build anything you like as long as it fits the theme! Take your favourite classic fairy tales and bring them to life, in teams of up to 5 or alone, keep in mind you’ll be sharing most of the prizes.

The judges helping me out for this competition will be none other than @LunaInSpace, @ZeePog, and @EvillRat, big thanks to these guys :sunglasses:

You’ll have just one month from now until the competition closes, so make sure to make the most of it!
Closing Date: Friday 30th September, 11PM BST / 6PM EST

Speaking of prizes, here’s what you can grab up if you make it into the top three!

:1st_place_medal: 1st Place: :1st_place_medal:
Exclusive Glow Effect of Choice
15 Crate Keys of Choice
1 Month ++ Rank

:2nd_place_medal: 2nd Place: :2nd_place_medal:
10 Crate Keys of Choice
1 Month + Rank

:3rd_place_medal: 3rd Place: :3rd_place_medal:
8 Crate Keys of Choice
1000 Gold

Each team member can get a custom glow effect, Keys are split between the team members, and ranks can be kept or gifted to another.

If we have plenty of entries, runner-ups may be offered prizes as well!

Rules:

Tweaked ~ Schematicha/Litematicha will be allowed for this competition, but only the hologram feature, not the auto-place feature! All builds still need to be original as well.

• Final build must be made on the survival server.
  • Solo and team builds are permitted, ALL members of the team must be credited in the post, and prizes are split equally between the members.
  • Max team size will be 5 players. If you wish to swap to a different team, try not to leave it to the end of the competition and message me before you wish to do so.
  • Only one build per player/team, you cannot be in more than one team at the same time.
  • No inappropriate or offensive builds
  • Submitting others’ work will result in disqualification from the competition, and you will not be given a chance to resubmit. This includes taking credit for a cooperative build.
  • Staff members, including survival staff, are definitely allowed to participate.

How to Enter:

You can submit your entries as a reply to this post. Please use the following format to do so:

• Name of Build:
  • Build Coordinates:
  • All team members IGN’s:
  • Favourite Fairy Tales:

You may include up to 3 screenshots of your build in your reply.
Please ensure the claim is sufficiently protected, and that the coordinates are accurate.

Judging Criteria:

Your entries will be judged on five key criteria, those being

• Creativity
  • Attention to detail
  • Aesthetics
  • Build Quality / Execution
  • True to theme

For maximum points, I’d recommend keeping these in mind when planning!

That should be everything you need to know, although if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! (Alkemystix#7250)

I’d love to see as much of you join in as possible, it should be a ton of fun! Good luck :D

~Alkemystix :fairy:

26 Likes

i think this is the one im judging

4 Likes

cute comp, gl everyone :blush:

4 Likes

good luck everyone

2 Likes

Who are you

2 Likes

Oooo! Good luck everyone! :D

2 Likes

good luck nerds :conksunglasses:

@infernalfae you better participate :woman_fairy: :gun:

4 Likes

I’m building waterdrop

2 Likes

im building your mom

2 Likes

does winnie the pooh count

2 Likes

i think so too for myself

2 Likes

sure B)

3 Likes

I’m gonna enter seems fun!

When submitting do we build on a private world, if so why do we send coordinates. Do we also send the world file? And is there a certain version we need to be on?

3 Likes

this is gonna be fun I’ll start as soon as I get home.

2 Likes

The build competition is on survival, meaning you make it in a claim in the survival world! Feel free to plan it out in a single player world, but the final entry needs to be on surv

1 Like

Im building a tragedy

1 Like

do we have to get the items in survival?

1 Like

I love wakeing up to fun thinga happening that i get to participate in! This is ganna be BUSSIN

3 Likes

Good Luck and cant wait to see everyones builds

2 Likes