Staff Application ~ JoshyYT

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST: (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?:
Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

Questions Will be in BOLD

IGN:

JoshyYT. Other Usernames can be found Here

I’m currently 13 years old

Timezone:

MST or Mountain Time

Can you record and upload videos with good quality ?

Yes, I have bandicam and OBS and can upload videos on my youtube channel. I am getting a Desktop soon so i can upload better quality videos.

Server(s) you would like to moderate:

KitPVP, Woolwars, and Prison

How active can you be per week?

Monday: 4:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.

Tuesday: 4:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.

Wednesday: 4:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.

Thursday: 4:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.

Friday: 4:00 P.M - 10:00 P.M.

Saturday: 2:00 P.M. - 11:30 P.M.

Sunday: 12:00 A.M. - 8:30 P.M.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:

Yes, I have very recently gotten Helper which I’ve been trying to get for about 11 months. Throughout my brief time being a Helper It was a good idea for the staff team for making me
wait this much and become more mature as everyday comes. But I’m ready to take that a step up to Jmod. As well with the challenges that come with growing up, it gives me more incentive to be mature and to make good choice rather than being bias over small things.

What is your knowledge of MunchyMC?

Munchy has five main gamemodes (Kitpvp, Woolwars, Prison, Purgatory and Survival ((With Hunger Games Coming soon!)) But munchy is mainly known for its kitpvp server. Here is a brief explanation for the servers I’m applying for.

Kitpvp:

Kitpvp is the main server on MunchyMC. There are many things cool about Munchy’s Kitpvp gamemode. It has various kits that have special abilities that players can use to their advantage when fighting other players. There are also many events they have which can bring new excitement to players Kitpvp experience. Kitpvp also has Clans! Clans is where people can recruit other players to their clan which can help them with tokens and gives them a reputation on Munchy.

Wool Wars:

Start the game by selecting a kit at the beginning of the match. The game will include anywhere between 2 and 24 players. You will want to start towering up with your wool very early on to try to avoid the rising floor. Also, towering higher above your enemies will give you an advantage. The chests scattered throughout the arenas contain loot such as weapons, armor, projectiles, food, and other useful items. From here there are many different strategies that can be used to be the last player standing. This game can make you sweat!

Survival:

In Survival You start in a room explaining the rules and explaining how to do commands. To claim land you have to set up a claim. You can go randomly teleport to wilderness by using /rtp. But world is small at 2000 x 2000 blocks. The command /warp portalroom will bring you to a room with portals that leads to the Nether, the End, or the Mining world. So you don’t have to bother crafting/finding portals in the world. Both the Nether and End reset every now and again. The mining world is important because since the world is 2000 x 2000 the resources are limited you can still find ores to help your survival claim.

Prison:

The Prison server on MunchyMC has alot of ways of getting money, either by Mining, farming, raiding outside, and/or scamming. Players can choose to play it safe by mining or by going outside and finding ultras, But if you take this route. Be careful! Pvp is enabled outside and in patches usually where the entrance of where mines are. But you’re never safe. There are four Mines D, C, B, And A mine, you start and New rank and players do /rankup once they get enough money. they are levels in the mine ranging from (1-4). Ultra rares Help players by having unique abilities which they can use for good or bad. if you rankup to free, you can prestige then you start over again at new you keep on repeating that process.

Purgatory:

Purgatory is Hell like place where cheaters who got banned go to earn their freedom. They can choose to either break a certain number of dirt/stone this number is excruciating to get finished, But players who not banned can troll the hackers with different troll options. Ranging from exploding cake to and Gang of mobs. But if you want to play the challenge but don’t want to be banned? do /Adventure players who not banned can use this command to do what ever they want but be careful you can still get trolled!

Do you have any Anticheat experience?

I have no experience with using any anticheats, I understand how they work and would like to learn more about them.

Link videos of hackers that you have recorded and/or reported on MunchyMC:

bandicam 2017-08-05 01-05-15-434 8

MunchyMC, Jomd Requirements 8

Languages spoken:

English, and understand Spanish

Describe your contributions to MunchyMC thus far?

I started playing on Munchy regularly a little over three years ago then which I applied for Builder which I got, and started helping make maps for MunchyMC. I’ve also been helping Bad and Callahan test new bugs and features. I’ve also reported hundreds of hackers throughout my tenure of playing on MunchyMC. Five months ago I was promoted To Helper, after Becoming a Helper I decided to resign as Builder because I wanted to put all of my efforts to be a great Helper.

What is your greatest strength?

I love being online and being able to help people. Lately, I think my maturity has improved a lot. I am proud of this because a lot of people say that’s something I’ve been lacking. Another strength I have is being able to answer questions well. Being able to answer questions is a great skill to have as a staff member because many people ask you questions of how do things on the server if they are a newer player. As I said, I love helping people with getting through tough times. A final example of one of my strengths is wanting to learn more and more to help others and to help the server as a whole.

Comment on your ability to work within a team:

I can work well with others, but sometimes I get into arguments with other builders or players . (Which is one of my faults and been trying to fix) I listen to others ideas before coming to conclusions, and hearing what they have to say before I say anything. I also play a lot of sports (Baseball, Football) which forces me to talk to other people and hear their strategies and adjust from there. As for my last Application there was some issues i had with other applicants that i have no excuse for, just me being immature. Since then i have made up with them and i don’t intend to be in anymore fights with fellow staff or team members.

What is your experience and knowledge of hacks?

Kill Aura - Reach. silent, and Attack speed too.

Aim Assist - Helps the player to keep their crosshair on the target

Reach - Gives the players the ability to hit beyond the reach of 3 blocks in vanilla minecraft.

Triggerbot - It allows the player to attack another player once it comes into its reach.

Auto clicker - Allows the player to have high Clicks Per Second (Cps)

Anti Knockback - Player takes no Knock back, can also can modify how far the Knockback takes them.

Auto Soup - Allows the player to eat soup without physically click or eating it.

Auto Pot - Allows the player to splash pots without physically throwing or splashing it.

Auto Crit - Allows the player to crit others with each hit.

No Fall - Allows the player to take no damage when falling from a high distance.

Spider - Allows the player to climb walls

Fly - Allows the player to fly

Bhopping - Allows the player to reach unnatural speeds

Glide - Jumps off something tall, and glides down slowly.

X-Ray - Allows the player to see through blocks to see ores, chests, and players

Derp - Pulls your head back.

Tracers - Allows the player to show you where other players are.

Player ESP - Allows the player to show you where other players are.

Chest ESP - Allows the player to show where chests are.

Scaffolding Allows the player to place blocks under them

Jesus - Can allow the player to walk on water.

Thanks for reading this!

Signed JoshyYT

Note
I know that in the past 3 weeks i was not the most active on the server, and i apologize for that. With school starting and me moving for the first time i was very busy. But now i have adjusted, I have started to play munchy more frequently. Thanks for having patience with me :)

Note 2
I’m going on vacation on the 22st through the 8th. Ill still bring a laptop but i wont be really active during those times. Thanks!

Note 3
I removed survival from the servers i want to moderate. As i dont want to have staff on a server i know i wont spend enough time on it to be a good moderator.

1 Like

+0.5, great person.

1 Like

Thank you @Orips ! Every comment means alot to me! :heart:

.uhm.

2 Likes

This looks like a copy of your last application, maybe you should add more or change things up. Good luck!

1 Like

I did more things, just not alot of things i would want to change
Thanks on the insite @Joshios it means alot :heart:

2 Likes

Tip: Do not reply to anyones comments, simply just let the comments flow even if they’re nice ones. You can personally msg the nice ones if you like, but its up to you. This is just a tip. (Try only liking the comments)

8 Likes

-1 not mature enough

2 Likes

I say you shouldn’t work on being JMod right now but instead excelling at being the best Helper you can be. All I have to say.

12 Likes

Thanks @CatTech you’re right. But i think im ready to take my dedication to the next step.
Again, thanks for your comment.

Good idea, i like to saying thanks to the people who gave the time to reply on my comments. So i will do a bit of just replying saying thank you and pming them
Thanks for the advice @iiRaidz!! It means alot

+1
Really Nice
Detailed app

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

+0.5 Not bad Not Good.
Has good detail.
Immature

1 Like

After thinking about this carefully, I’m going to -1 because, while you are maturing and have shown responsibility with your Helper role, I feel like you still aren’t totally ready to become a Jmod.
Just do your best with being a Helper to make sure you really understand your position so that you can advance to the next stage completely prepared.

1 Like

+0.5

• Nice guy
  • Not very active in Teamspeak, Survival. or Prison (could be my timezone)

Good luck!

1 Like

Hey Joshy!
I will be giving you a +0 on your application this season for the following reasons…

• I rarely ever see you online on Survival, or on Wool wars. (Might have to do with time zones)
  • As @CatTech said, you should focus on becoming the best Helper you can be!

I do feel as though you have come very far! But there are still some areas you can improve upon. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Hi @CryptWarrior i actually play woolwars alot, but not alot on survival for alot of reasons. I dont have helper on survival so i cant mute players for misbehaving (not to big of an issue) and i dont really enjoy survival by my self. Do im going to remove survival from the list of servers i want to moderate on. As i dont really want to put half the effort than i can.
Thanks again @CryptWarrior your comment means alot!

I haven’t really seen you on prison for the past 1 month.

1 Like

Hi @Joshios im usally on later in the night.

When is later at night…

1 Like