Staff Application ~ JoshyYT

12 in the night my time. If you have any further question feel free to pm me because i dont want to flood the post. thanks

So what I donā€™t have helper on any of the servers but I still kinda play.

1 Like

hi @Aazure i said that because im helper on kitpvp and woolwars so i have to spend most of my time on there. And to be honest survival isnt fun for me. thats why i removed it from servers i want to moderate

Overall, I am going to give you a -0.5. Since your past applications, you have been working on your maturity and that does not go unnoticed.
However, maturity isnā€™t simply just the way you type and interact with players. Maturity is the way you respond to different difficult situations, the way you interact with a variety of players and staff whom you like and dislike, the way you present yourself in the community and much, much more.
While people can certainly work on their maturity, the majority of the time it just comes with age and experience. In your situation, I think you just need to, as CatTech already stated, work on being the best helper you can be as you mature over time.

For prison in particular, you need to be more active and more knowledgable of the gamemode, players, items, etc. I rarely see you on prison. Perhaps work on that in map 7 of prison.

Good luck, Joshy!

3 Likes

+0.5 for Kitpvp and Wool wars, I believe you have matured a lot with in the past couple months, but I think there is a little more maturing that has to be done. Iā€™ve put +0.5 because of your Kitpvp knowledge and I can see your love and dedication to the Munchymc server. If you get it donā€™t let me down.

For Prison however it will have to be a -1. Thereā€™s tons of items that need to be learnt and I just feel you donā€™t have enough knowledge and I donā€™t see you on prison enough.

Good Luck Joshy. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @ImMCMMO i intend to be active in prison when the map resets. I think no one can be the most mature they can, and i know i need to work on some stuff too.
Thanks alot for your comment

1 Like

Im also willing to just become mode on kitpvp and woolwars then ill try to get prison helper. Your comment really does mean alot.
-Joshy

1 Like

+1 Seems like would be a real asset to the MunchyMC team if is accepted :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks alot, ab your comment means alot :heart:
-Joshy

1 Like

+1
Lots of detail
You sound like an amazing person! :hearts:

Best of Luck!

1 Like

Thanks alot @16LettersUserIGN it means alot. :heart:

Good luck +1 I think you are very passionate and dedicated. Edit @JoshyYT I made it plus one but thatā€™s only based off of some traits I have seen in you not recently. Particularly your persistence.

1 Like

Thanks for comment it means alot mr jetski! :heart:
Edit: Thanks again @bikeski !! Im very grateful you decieded to change your vote.

-1, kids annoying and is rarely on.

1 Like

Im glad you brought this up, Warl.
Ive been in mexico for the past 2 weeks visiting family i almost never get to see, so i dont have the opportunity to get on as much. But after the 2nd (Day of the Dead ends) ill be way more active till i come back to the u.s.
Thanks @warl your comment means alot! :heart:
Edit: Grammar

Application denied, at the moment we feel that you donā€™t meet the maturity requirements for staff. We hope to see you apply again in the future.

5 Likes