Staff Application #3 - BLOKBASHER

PREREQUISITE CHECKLIST : (answer the following)

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?: Yes

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?: Yes

- Are you able to download and use TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

ONLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS IF YOU’VE ANSWERED ‘YES’ TO ALL OF THE ABOVEIGN:

IGN: BLOKBASHER

Timezone: CST Central Standard Time

Languages Spoken: English

Server you would like to moderate: Kitpvp, Woolwars, Prison, Survival Games.

How active can you be per week?
Here is a schedule of the hours I can be online throughout the week.
Sunday: 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM

Monday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM

Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM

Wednesday: 1:00 PM - 10:30 PM

Thursday: 12:00 PM - 10:30 PM

Friday : 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 11:30 PM

When did you join MunchyMC and what made you stay?
I joined Munchy back in 2016 then started actively playing around the summer of 2017. This is when I found Prison and became my favorite game mode. I’ve been playing around Munchy ever since and have taken breaks. What made me stay was the diversity of game modes. Every game mode on Munchy is different in its own way. Every game has it’s own twists to what the game is proposed as.

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so; please describe your side of the story: If so, briefly describe it:
I’ve never been punished for cheating before although I have been muted before multiple times. I wasn’t the nicest person back in 2017 or 2018 but I’ve changed my ways since.

Do you have any past moderating experience? If so, briefly describe it:
I don’t have any past moderating experience.

Do you have any anticheat experience?
I don’t have much anticheat experience but I am aware of how it works. If people are moving irregularly than what the normal player should be (reach, speed, knockback) then it would flag the anticheat alerting other staff members.

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
TheNoodleTiger - Derp, Killaura

What have you contributed to MunchyMC so far as a non-staff member?
I’ve been around the community for a couple of years. I’ve involved myself in a couple of things. I was a builder for a short period of time. I helped out with a couple of KitPvp maps and a little bit of Map 6’s Prison inside. I also applied for the Event Team later after. I got accepted and started building various events around the event world. I started to revamp and redo many events. I’ve also come up with many fun ideas for events. Being an Event Member is a great thing to get involved in the community. I’ve met lots of people just through hosting events over the past year and a half.

How will MunchyMC benefit from your presence on our staff team?
I tend to be online very often on Munchy. My schedule is very flexible. I’m able to be on a lot unless I’m on vacation.

How do you work when in a team?
I’ve done many teams build with other players in the past. Working with a team makes your task more efficient. I’d say I have experience and work well as a team.

What do you think is the hardest hack to detect and why?
The hardest hack to detected would be modified knockback or tracers. Tracers is a really hard one to detect because it’s only visual for the person that is using the hacks. Modified knockback is hard to detect because of the player’s connection to the server. Some people get very low ping and some people get very high ping to where their knockback is delayed or even freezes.

If you have applied for staff on our network before, why were you turned down? How have you worked to improve on your previous reason for denial?
I’ve applied for staff twice. My most recent one was denied but accepted for an interview for the Helper position. I try to better myself as a Helper and help out as much as possible to anyone that needs it. I try to respond to chat reports in the Community discord as much as I can or any concerns that anyone has about the game modes on Munchy.

Edit: I forgot to put my IGN :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Awful application
Toxic player
No previous staff experience
Never online

6 Likes

+1

too active. too good. too staff. good luck!

1 Like

+1

Nice application
Very Active on prison
Helpful

Good luck!

1 Like

+1

Active and a good fit for staff!
Goodluck Blok!

1 Like

+1 Good App

2 Likes

+1
Really Nice
Good app
Active

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

1 Like

+1 My boy Blok definitely deserves this position. He is super active on all the platforms and has good knowledge about the server as he is one of the older players on the server.

Would love to see you around with a purple color in-game soon! Goodluck Blok!!

1 Like

+1 never says the n word

2 Likes

Donged on me so I have to give him a +1

+0
Not too nice to some people
fairly toxic

Nice app.

I can’t comment on him in-game, so I’m going to give him a +.5

1 Like

+1

I met BLOKBASHER precisely on the 14th of August in 2019. It is quite the story how we met actually as we knew of each other on “MunchyMC” on their KitPvP game mode but really met coincidentally in a SkyWars game on a separate server. BLOKBASHER recognized me and invited me to his clan and he introduced me to the game-mode of “Prison” on the MunchyMC Network. Since then he has been nothing but positive to me and to everyone else I’ve witnessed so far and I’m very surprised when I asked him when he got staff he told me around April that he hasn’t been promoted yet. He brought me in the MunchyMC Prison community with nothing but open arms and has introduced me to tons of new people across the server who I am now good friends with today. Further some on my previous statement, BLOKBASHER is extremely unbiased as no matter who’s breaking the rules in chat (Even Me) it does not matter to him about his personal relationship with them he always mutes them no matter what, as said earlier he has even muted me and other of his good friends.

In addition, BLOKBASHER has helped me a lot on the server as said earlier as he introduced me to the Prison gamemode and really explain it in depth. It also appears to me and a lot of other people it seems that BLOKBASHER really loves being a Helper on the server and additionally he even enjoys the game-modes Prison specifically but also KitPvP and WoolWars, which in my eyes is just incredible that even though he is such a low priority on the staff team he is doing so much work with the power he has been given. Even though I am a good friend of BLOKBASHER, he does sometimes have his lows, but when he is not in a good mood or overall just feeling right he does not take it out on the common player or his friends and decides to keep to himself or as some might say, “He Shuts his mouth”.

Overall though, I personally think that the Junior Moderator position is a perfect fit for BLOKBASHER and he should be appreciated by the MunchyMC community for the effort he has done to make it a better community, as well as the other staff members doing their part too.

Sincerely,
Jake

4 Likes

Well Actually, You Joined A Month Ago!

4 Likes

hmmmmm

2 Likes

+1
Good Application
Very helpful
Nice

if he doesn’t get staff, i’m gonna leave the server.

2 Likes

+1 u deserve it!!

2 Likes

Allo BLOK! I’m very pleased to see that you’ve submitted an application this season! Here is what I have to say…

• You have been a helper for quite a while now, which means you have a taste for how things work on MunchyMC.
  • You’re very active on all servers that you wish to moderate. I see you every time I log on to prison.
  • You’re very mature, and extraordinarily helpful in-game, on TeamSpeak, and on Discord.
  • You’ve formatted your application very neatly. Some responses could use a tiny bit more detail. :wink:

Overall, I think you surpass the requirements. It’s a +1 from me!

Best of luck!
-Crypt

5 Likes

good luck blok <3

1 Like

Good application
+2

1 Like