Staff Application #3 - BLOKBASHER

-1 Mans more toxic then 2086. Also no staff experience, but the application is good.

1 Like

“You are very mature” umm you got it all wrong bud

+1

• Strong Application
  • Active
1 Like

As a fellow ACTIVE member of the staff team. (yes event counts) I must give you a -1 because it will be biased if I give you a good score since I am your coooooosin.

I wish you the worst of luck
-FunnyJustCause

5 Likes

this is fair

Does staff experience matter though.

Good guy, has experience, amazing application!

Wish you the best of luck!
:)

1 Like

OMGGGG YES YOU DESERVE IT SO SO SO MUCH!! Hope you get ittt. +1

3 Likes

Ofc it matters lmao

Guy literally told my bro brodeur to suck his pp…

kinda immature @CryptWarrior

I haven’t got my eyes checked in a long time but Im pretty sure that says minemen.club … I don’t remember that server having involvement with munchymc? and stop sucking his PP bro

1 Like

I’m itchin to find anything that would ruin this guy’s application.

1 Like

still immature

not saying it would ruin it, saying hes immature. he said do i want to suck his pp

Applications are based on involvement and leadership on Munchy. Comments or actions on another server should not affect anyone’s chances for staff. So stop trying to sabotage his application with evidence (to which you were not there at the time) and go kill some more noobs at the d4mine. ;)

1 Like

never said i would sabotage his application plus i was there at the time
and i dont kill noobs at d4mine

plus this screenshot shows his immaturity
doesn’t matter if its on munchy or not, its still very immature. exactly like saying you’ll ddos someone and you say their ip in pub chat and you tell to kill themself on another server but on munchy you’re fine because its munchy. it’s still immature

pm me on forums if you want to argue

Do remember, this is an application, not a place to argue.
brodeuronback and latinabaddie, like brodeuronback has stated several times, PM him here on the forums if you wish to keep arguing. Otherwise, stop spamming this post.

2 Likes

Usually staff experience is very important as you will know how to calm down situations, know if a hacker is a hacker, know basic commands and have a good knowledge on moderation, it is probably one of the most important parts of a staff application (Unless you have all this knowledge by another source rather than actually being in the moment).

1 Like

+1

• Very helpful and nice person
  • Good helper!

Best of luck!

-AlluTheVallu

2 Likes

+1 <3 ily

2 Likes

+1 doesn’t even treat his friends differently - punishments are punishments, very loyal to being a munchymc staff member

1 Like