Sript's Staff Team Application (May 2021)

Prerequisite checklist:

- Have you been a regular player on MunchyMC for at least one month?:
Yes, I initially joined the server in 2019 and started to become really active approximately 8 months ago.

- Are you able to record and upload good quality videos of hackers?:
Yes, I can easily record 60fps 1080p without any lag using OBS to supply evidence of rule breakers.

- Do you have TeamSpeak3 and Discord downloaded and are competent with them?:
Yes I have both, I am equally familiar with both of them as I’ve been using the applications for roughly 4 years.

Application:

IGN:
Sript

Timezone:
BST (British Summer Time) GMT + 1

Can you use a microphone for an interview?:
Unfortunately I cannot at the moment. Sorry if this causes a problem!

Role you are interested in (Helper or JMod):
Helper

Server you are interested in moderating (pick ONE):
KitPvP

Do you have any punishments on our network? If so, please describe your side of story:

Bans (Two)

During mid 2019, I wasn’t really intrigued in the server and I decided to be ignorant and logged onto the server with ClickTP hacks (TPing into the sky). This was an extremely foolish decision of mine and I began to feel regretful despite my unwanted intention to damage the server. I knew that my actions would have consequences yet I still committed them. However, now I understand the rules required to assist as a member of staff. I’ve gained a considerable amount of maturity since then and I promise I’d never cause such an inconvenient situation again.

My second ban was a false ban that had recently occurred on KitPvP. I was participating in “Death Dash” hosted by an event member, eventually I got killed and as soon as I spawned in casual, I was immediately banned by Ares. I was kindly unbanned by oCrypt shortly after appealing.

Mute (One)

My automatic 5 minute mute was a small incident that happened approximately 6 months ago; I was spamming the name of a certain colour (in a colour based event) on the event server. I apologise for this as I wasn’t fully aware of the consequences of spamming the same chat. This will not happen again.

Have you applied for this role before? If so, please explain the steps you have taken to improve as an applicant since your last application:

No I haven’t, this is the first time that I am applying for this role.

What do you think your reputation is like within the community?

Personally, I think I have a fantastic, positive reputation within the MunchyMC Community. I am extremely active in-game and I have made many amazing friends along the way. From the time that I have became active in the MunchyMC Community I have gained countless people’s trust, respect and have been personally told that I am a genuinely kind person. For example, at the end of a fight I always say “gg” or “gf” to express that I’m not toxic when I lose and to insinuate my happiness. Additionally, I remember to say “wb __” to anyone that I can, even if they aren’t potentially on my friend list. I’m passionate to help players regardless if they are a veteran, nor a new player. Furthermore, I like to communicate, support and interact with players by doing things such as; getting involved in their streams, chatting with them on discord and engaging with them as much as possible. (I even go as far as logging onto MineChat to communicate with them!). Its simply difficult to express how happy I am that I joined server and how great of a decision it was to dedicate myself to it.

Why are you interested in the role and what motivated you to apply?

I am extremely interested in this role because I feel as if I can contribute much more to the community to make it an even more enjoyable and happier place than it already is such as : handling great amounts of toxicity, excessive bad language, spamming and chat bypasses. I believe the staff have inspired me to apply and I admire the way they handle any situation that’s imposed towards them. I feel that my activity is a huge addition that I can bring to the table and share to others! I have great amounts of free-time that I can dedicate to MunchyMC and it’s community.

One of the reasons that I haven’t applied for this role in the past, was that I really never interacted with the community and I didn’t think that I was perhaps known enough to suit the role. Now I understand that I am ready and during these months I’ve gained more knowledge on the server and I’m certain that I am capable of being part of the staff team.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), how would you rate your knowledge on moderating a community?

I would rate myself an 9/10 on moderating a community. I have moderated many small communities over my years of Minecraft and I have moderated one engaged, large server for roughly 3 years - This highlighted what scenario is appropriate to use for different varieties of punishments. I’ve had many challenging experiences as staff on the server, one of them being the server being botted while I was the only staff member online. I adapted to the situation, and solved the problem in a short time period.

Out of 10 (with 10 being very knowledgeable), what would you rate your knowledge on Minecraft hacks and cheats, including finding and identifying cheaters?

I would honestly rate myself a 9/10 on cheats, I’ve played Minecraft for 9 years now and experienced many occasions when dealing with cheaters and understanding their consequences. As a resigned staff member, finding cheaters was essential if not the most important part of my job. In previous years I have experimented with all varieties of hacks in a single-player world which gives me a first-hand experience on them. Therefore, I am knowledgeable on how to detect them. Although, I have a little trouble on detecting ghost/closet hacks. I’d love to work on this and there is always room for improvement!

These are a few of the hacks that I know :

Killaura: This hack allows the player to hit players regardless of looking at them or not. This is easily detectable as you see their head snapping between different targets. (Blatant)

Flight: When a player is using the Falcon Kit perks without using the kit. (Blatant)

Criticals: This hack is when a player is landing critical hits on you while they are still on the ground. (Blatant)

Reach: Allows players to modify how far they can reach blocks / entities. (Blatant depending on setting)

Velocity: Allows the player to modify their knockback from a scale from 0%-100%. (Blatant depending on setting)

AutoSoup: Automatically drink soup when on a set health. (Blatant)

BackStep: Lets the player walk backwards at the same speed that they walk forward. (Blatant)

NoSlowDown: This hack lets a player eat, drink, block their sword and aim a bow at the same speed as running/walking. (Blatant)

Tracers: This cheat draws a straight line towards every selected entity. (Mostly Undetectable)

Please link us to any hacker reports you have made (recorded and/or reported) on MunchyMC:
Here are a few of my recorded reports:

Click here to review my reports.

null - YouTube

Frequently, I report the rule breaker to an online staff or else, I use the /report command to alert an online staff of my issue.

For further contact, my discord is Sript#9393

Edits :

Edit 1 : Added my Discord and edited minor grammar issue.
Edit 2 : Compiled my reports into a playlist.
Edit 3 : Fixed a minor spelling issue.
Edit 4 : Added “Edits” Title

Thank you for reading my application! Feedback would be highly appreciated.

18 Likes

+103828274727732777374
Sript has been a great friend of mine for ages and he is so nice and never have seen him be toxic he deserves this role more than anyone else.
YOU DESERVE THIS GOODLUCK SRIPT

1 Like

Thank you so much
@iLoveSplofy <3
@McDonalds <3
@ZachDontFall <3
@MemeDank70 <3

3 Likes

+838388383883838re82348623482548254823 2nd cutest eboy i know, miyaki is the best tho fr fr, best sky boy i know, ily full no homo

3 Likes

HUGE +1
Friendly,
Active,
Kind,
Helpful,
Mature
Sript is an incredible candidate for the role and would make an amazing Helper!
Best of luck Sript!

3 Likes

+1000000 yes

Sript is one of the nicest people I know. He deserves this role. Good luck, Sript!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
@AltyF4 <3
@iNateCo <3
@0cro <3
@KiwiTheTurtle <3
@havuc <3

3 Likes

+99999q
kind active friendly helpful really good friend :D!
GL! sript :D!

1 Like

+69 for sure Sript always engages in the community and always makes us all happy. I mean what can i say we LOVE SRIPT

2 Likes

One of the nicest ppl fr good luck <33333

2 Likes

Tysm!
@Splofy <3
@RealParasitz <3
@DutchMTC <3
@laptev <3
@Crqma <3

3 Likes

HUGE +1

Sript is really active and has alot of knowledge! He’d make an amazing staff member!

3 Likes

+1

Back when I used to play kitpvp a few months ago, Sript was always on, and seems like a great dude.

Best of luck !! :frog:

2 Likes

Kind,honest,mature,cool what more could you want +11111111

1 Like

:smiley: :DDDD

1 Like

-1 Stinky hacker :>
Actual Rating: +2 Sript is extremely active and nice and very much deserves Helper :D
Also 85 hours each week? o.o

3 Likes

+1, really active and nice person, welcomes a lot of people back, good reputation in the community, good luck

1 Like

no u suck. -1. loser.

(+1 epic gamer gamer gamer gamer)

1 Like

-1 delicate German egirl

Nah this is like a +5 Sript has been one of the most active, friendly, mature, and insanely well deserving of this role. He has on many occasions been helping people in chat, I remember when I was false banned I got sent to purgatory and met Sript, they were very helpful, answering the questions I had about purg and helped me with the whole situation. They demonstrate the perfect traits for a Helper on the server.

1 Like

You have a great application. Positive reputation. Mature and Active.

This doesn’t sound legit to me: It may be true if you have summer or no exams or no school, but that don’t sound right to me.
Anyway +1 Good luck!

2 Likes