How often can you host events:
Monday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM - 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Tuesday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM
Wednesday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM - 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Thursday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM
Friday: 6:00AM - 8:00AM - 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Saturday: 7:00AM - 9:00PM
Sunday: 7:00AM - 9:00PM

• These are the times I am able to be on my computer if I am not busy with anything else, and would be happy to spend this time hosting when needed.

What sets you apart from other applicants:
Personally, I believe that I am the most dedicated, mature and active player in the entirety of the Munchy network. I have made roughly 30-40 applications throughout my 4 years here, even though they were all accidentally/falsely denied, I still persevere through thick and thin. During my time on the network I have had hardly any punishments, and have never caused a problem or been a concern to the staff team. As of now, I do not actually play on Munchy, however I still come on everyday to engage with the community and help out new people.

What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:
I have a fair amount I could bring to Munchy as an event member. First and foremost I am arguably the most talented edater on the network, and I could use this skill to join the community together and create new events which may involve edating and erelationships. Also I believe that the EU players are lackin’ in events, due to the amount of EU event staff, I could fill this gap along with all other timezones as I am the most active player on the server. I am overall a very creative person and could use this to make the events as enjoyable as possible!

Why do you want to be on the event team:
Since I joined Munchy my dream was to be on the event team, and I will not give up until this dream comes true. I would love to use all my skills to make the server a much more enjoyable place for everyone, and believe I could do so as an event staff.

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E. Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.):
@cheater - Gave me the event rank several times, and trusted me with hosting events.
@Dishrespect - Hosted events with me and let me help out on events countless times.
@ThunderPickles - Let me host events for almost 3 HOURS straight, allowing me to understand what it takes to host.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thank you for reading my 15th event application, please leave your opinions below and I will reply as soon as possible. :fire:

9 Likes

+1 - if this gets denied you’re all racists
ggs only

2 Likes

+1 - I feel like Sowl would contribute a lot to the event team
<3 very nice app

+1 gamer

ez +1 :sunglasses:

If you deny this you are all fascist scums.

Bro… +1

This is by far the best application I’ve ever seen on munchy… or any minecraft server. If this is denied I will quit minecraft and life as we know it

:Thonk: Most mature? Active? Well I am hypocrite for that second part because of stinky, smelly school. Therefore I can’t vouch for really anything. But I hear you have improved. Counting from what I have seen of you this last summer,

-(-1)

Don’t click this

If ur no math nerd, it means +1. If u subtract a negative from a negative, it is like addition. If u don’t understand this, ur a smelly toaster head.

That’s a bit of a stretch. Especially the second half of that statement.

6 Likes

big up sowl

1 Like

oi stunning submission bruv, would have to knock some spunk on whoever denies this mate, big ups zzz

+1
active
mature
dedicated
virtuous
righteous
moral
ethical
upright
quality
superior
elegant
exquisite
glorious
Junoesque
magnificent
resplendent
splendid
statuesque

Thank you everyone for the kind replies :fire::fire::100:

1 Like

+1
Active
Nice

Best of luck!
-rainfalls

+E Ee

+1 very E

+1 It’s Sowl.

But why you so fat??

+1 pog gamer

you’ve made what? 15 in about a year-2? so ill take a longshot and say you’ll be the perfect candidate by the time you hit your 10 000th event app

good luck good sir