Sowl's Event Team Application (15)

but who asked you

good dedication as this is his 15th app, friendly guy who has never been punished before, knows the commands as he has had permissions and experimented with them in the past cough /eventban, cool accent.

big ups sowl +1

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to leave this beautiful poem. Also the bans were justified.

Good application, altough there’s some faults here and there but overall a good app!

+0.5

Would you mind pointing out these faults please?

Spelling flaws generally, if you give me a second I could list some but I think its pointless

I believe the application is based on me as a player and not my spelling mistakes, however thank you for the reply!

1 Like

It is, but it points out professionality which is going to be an important skill with generally being a staff member. Take it as a compliment to improve, rather than an insult.

I just reread my application and found one word where I missed an S off the end, are you able to list any other mistakes just so I can perfect my application. Thank you!

+5 absolute unit should 100% event
love you

2 Likes

Here’s some that you could fix/word better:
~“which may involving”, “which may involve”
~“Since I joined Munchy my dream has to be on the event team” "“Since I joined Munchy my dream was to be on the event team”
~I think you fixed this one with “application” “applications”
There’s some other stuff that could’ve been worded better/flipped around, had commas, etc. like:
~“I have had hardly”
~“Let me host events” “Allowed me to host events”

After that you’re basically all set :slight_smile:
GL with the app!

but who asked.

2 Likes

Sowl?

you are wrong.

aight

VERY toxic I only asked a simple question

Google Photos

3 Likes

Please stop spamming me on discord. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Mad! We are all aware this is an old screenshot as the date says ‘November 14th’ …It’s now November 15th. So please don’t go around sending links of ‘old’ Sowl. Sowl is now new and improved.

Kind Regards, 262ms :watermelon:

1 Like

It’s still 14th for me :cry:

1 Like